Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

HDRA 250/Plaster City

Old 04-01-2012, 10:24 PM   #1
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
HDRA 250/Plaster City

How many guys in the CA and AZ area are going to the HDRA 250 out at Plaster City the 6th and 7th? Class selection and driver meet and greet is at the Imperial Valley Mall off I-8 and Dogwood Road. Racing starts at 6am at Plaster City Saturday morning. Ill be there!
Old 04-01-2012, 10:28 PM   #2
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
we'll be there with this and a newly built ranger!!
Old 04-02-2012, 02:44 AM   #3
n0ms is on a distinguished road
Name: Angel
n0ms's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!! I wanted to go but instead family wants to camp at Senators Dam. I've never been before but they say it has ohv areas.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:02 PM   #4
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

I live like 5 mins from Senators Wash if ur referring to the one near Yuma.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:06 PM   #5
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
i'll be there with a few others
Old 04-08-2012, 01:33 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
we'll be there with this and a newly built ranger!!
Truck looked awesome. I was about a 1/4 mile from the start/finish in the drop of into the first little wash. Awesome truck
Old 04-13-2012, 01:22 AM   #8
n0ms is on a distinguished road
Name: Angel
n0ms's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman_jon View Post
I live like 5 mins from Senators Wash if ur referring to the one near Yuma.
Yes that's right! Its was a fun little place will go back.