Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Airing Down Tires

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-05-2012, 04:20 PM   #21
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
great source that helped me decide on curry...

http://www.parksoffroad.com/prodrevi...flatormain.htm
Old 04-05-2012, 04:59 PM   #22
barlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
barlowrs's Tacoma Gallery
Stauns as my primary (cannot beat teh ability to do all 4 at once without having to sit there crouched down for each tire)

ARB EZ Deflator as backup
Old 04-05-2012, 05:06 PM   #23
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I use the trailhead deflators. I love them. You screw them on and then they shut off when they reach the set pressure. They are pretty accurate and consistent also.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:43 PM   #24
mountaincanoe is on a distinguished road

Name: Colin
mountaincanoe's Tacoma Gallery
I use Trailhead, they are simple and accurate. I mainly use them snow wheeling. For me it was worth the extra to have the convenience of "hands off" while deflating. I have them set to 8 PSI, which is a starting point for snow where I am. I can adjust based on conditions from there.
Old 04-07-2012, 11:06 PM   #25
tan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
tan4x4's Tacoma Gallery
4Crawler 2-air deflater

Airs down both tires on one axle at the same time, makes sure that
both tires are exactly the same (good for lockers).
Also can air down to different pressures depending on the situation.
Comes with gauge.

http://www.4crawler.com/4x4/ForSale/ProductLine.shtml
Old 04-07-2012, 11:16 PM   #26
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Wow .. either ARB ripped off Currie or Currie ripped off ARB. Otherwise the same company is making both devices... because they're almost exactly the same.
Old 04-07-2012, 11:28 PM   #27
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
There, $25 if you wanna waste any money. Adjustable just like the others.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Automatic-Ti...1b41f7&vxp=mtr
Old 04-08-2012, 09:02 AM   #28
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainEarth View Post
Wow .. either ARB ripped off Currie or Currie ripped off ARB. Otherwise the same company is making both devices... because they're almost exactly the same.
pretty much...which is why if you like the ARB design, go with Currie...SAME thing save money

Products Discussed in this Thread