Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Raptor Rollover

Old 04-06-2012, 01:14 PM   #41
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
wonder if that was the bro who posted on here last week
Old 04-06-2012, 01:27 PM   #43
StatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud of

Name: Joey
StatutoryAPE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GP3 View Post
Poor truck.
love your avatar, love it soo much i put it on me...
Old 04-06-2012, 01:31 PM   #44
GP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GP3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StatutoryAPE View Post
love your avatar, love it soo much i put it on me...
Nice! It's on my list of things I want to do eventually.

Old 04-06-2012, 01:49 PM   #45
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Hahahahahahahahaha. That was just so derp. This is what happens when bros actually venture offroad.
So true
Old 04-06-2012, 02:02 PM   #46
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
The worst part is the stupid fuck who put the video on the internet! Stupid!
Old 04-06-2012, 06:09 PM   #47
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
The worst part is the stupid fuck who put the video on the internet! Stupid!
Incorrect. how else would we see such stupidity on display?
Old 04-06-2012, 06:16 PM   #48
xA101x is a jewel in the roughxA101x is a jewel in the roughxA101x is a jewel in the rough
Name: AJ
xA101x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBran View Post
FAIL for holding the camera the wrong way
X2 I hate when people do that. And why stop filming when you hear screaming...?
Old 04-18-2012, 08:05 PM   #49
alove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
alove0750's Tacoma Gallery
If your going to be stupid you had better be tough... or have deep pockets.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:10 PM   #50
MySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MySilverTaco13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vatrdtaco View Post
Freaking Obnoxious Redneck Dickheads

"Hey y'all... watch this!"
haha coulda called it
Found On Road Dead
Old 04-18-2012, 08:45 PM   #51
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xA101x View Post
X2 I hate when people do that. And why stop filming when you hear screaming...?

Haha I was beginning to think I was the only one.
Old 04-22-2012, 11:51 AM   #52
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Wasn't even a quality drift! Rolled it for nothing!
Old 04-22-2012, 11:59 AM   #53
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobert14 View Post
Wasn't even a quality drift! Rolled it for nothing!
HAH! I was thinking that the whole time....WTF that drift sucked! He got more drift when he countersteered out of his shitty drift lol! Then promptly got into a head-on with the wall...
Old 04-22-2012, 12:07 PM   #54
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
HAH! I was thinking that the whole time....WTF that drift sucked! He got more drift when he countersteered out of his shitty drift lol! Then promptly got into a head-on with the wall...
I'm literally confounded. At least when I rolled my truck I pulled a 180* and went sideways across the frigging highway.

*Due to winter driving inexperience, not pulling a dumbshit, unnecessary stunt.
Old 04-22-2012, 12:34 PM   #56
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobert14 View Post
I'm literally confounded. At least when I rolled my truck I pulled a 180* and went sideways across the frigging highway.

*Due to winter driving inexperience, not pulling a dumbshit, unnecessary stunt.
Seriously lol, I've had a few hairy times where I was being a dumbshit and drifting around trails, but anytime It feels like i've lost control...i just let off the gas and let the truck straighten itself out lol....maybe that's not what you're supposed to do, but everytime In my head when I'm freaking out "of shit it's about to flip" the no gas and loose steering wheel usually work lol
Old 04-22-2012, 12:50 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Seriously lol, I've had a few hairy times where I was being a dumbshit and drifting around trails, but anytime It feels like i've lost control...i just let off the gas and let the truck straighten itself out lol....maybe that's not what you're supposed to do, but everytime In my head when I'm freaking out "of shit it's about to flip" the no gas and loose steering wheel usually work lol
Same here. I live on gravel roads, so I've done a shit ton of stupid drifting stuff haha. So far, letting off the gas has pretty much solved the problem every time. I think he underestimated how much traction a bare, dirt road has. Dirt roads only get super sloppy when there is a bunch of gravel on it. When its bare though...pure traction.
Old 04-22-2012, 12:56 PM   #58
Yea pretty much. F Gravel though lol. Sometimes even then, once you're out of control...you're out of control lol. Let off gas and hope you stop before a wall/tipping
Old 04-22-2012, 01:11 PM   #59
Just a guy.
hitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Veteran
Name: Chris
hitmans.army's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I had a video of my Jetta that I rolled. Doing a ralley up a dirt road that had just been worked on, went around a corner at high speed (was working beautifully) and all hell broke loose. Found a mound of dirt about a foot high that kicked me sideways and into the ditch on the other side. I counted dirt 5 times. Every straight edge (roof line, front of hood, back of truck, all 4 corners, and edges) were all crushed in. I had a craftsman toolbox strapped down in the trunk, it broke loose and ripped the trunk lid off when it launched. Front wheels were like \ \ and roof was like / /. I tipped it back onto the wheels, put 2 spare tires on to replace the 2 that blew and drove it back down the mountain with my head sticking out the drivers door window the whole time (sitting almost straight up). When I got it home and into the garage, my ex's mom came by and asked "what happened" I replied "what the **** does it look like?"
Old 04-22-2012, 01:27 PM   #60
Hahaha Me an my buddy were going on a canyon ride on our bikes up Azuza Canyon about a year ago, roll up on this mexican dude sitting on a busted ass old honda civic. from the skid marks and gouges out of rock wall/railings and damage to his car, looks like he took the corner to fast, drifted straight in the wall and then proceeded to smash back and forth a few times. Front tires were pretty much 6"+ inside the fenders lol. So we stop and are like.."Dude are you ok??", guy doesn't speak english, except "Ya, Ya, Ok Ok" and we're like...uh..."we can ride back down, we saw some police about a mile back" and the guy's like "NO NO NO" so we're like...ok fuckit, and ride on. Coming back down about 30 minutes later, the guy is cuffed and being led towards a squad car lol.

Moral of the story? eh...don't tokyo drift in your shitty car when you're in another country Illegally.