Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Popped my 4x4 cherry....

Old 04-11-2012, 03:43 PM   #1
ComaWhite is on a distinguished road

Name: Nolan
ComaWhite's Tacoma Gallery
Popped my 4x4 cherry....

Well, because it is so new (just broke past 5,000kms today) i was rather opposed to taking the truck 'off-road', so to speak. The GF really wanted to though, so we compromised on some super gentle roads.

Started off slow...

Some nice views...

Then....well....i saw some mud. I guess masculinity kicked in....because i had to fucking drive through that shit. It didn't go as planned....

That was after 5 minutes of trying to get out of there. Couldn't go forward or back, so decided to try to turn....yea....i did eventually get The Stallion out though!

WHOOPS! 2 washes later there is still mud all over. Toyota is just going to clean things up nice for me this weekend

Old 04-11-2012, 03:47 PM   #3
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
sick bro!
Old 04-11-2012, 03:48 PM   #4
WheelinJ91 will become famous soon enough
Name: John
WheelinJ91's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, I took my 12' out just over a month after i got it haha, 600$ damage later and she was the star of the run haha. Did better then the lifted powerhouses.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:50 PM   #5
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Careful, wheel'n can get addictive and expensive quick !
Old 04-11-2012, 04:49 PM   #7
ComaWhite is on a distinguished road

Name: Nolan
ComaWhite's Tacoma Gallery
Ya, i learned my lesson. Until i get better tires i won't be attempting anything outside of normal dirt / mountain roads. I can't afford to break this bitch lol.

I don't *think i broke anything. I sort of feel like it drives different now...and it made some fucked up noises when i was powering out...but i'm sure it's fine >.<
Old 04-11-2012, 06:10 PM   #9
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Having fun is what it's about!
Old 04-11-2012, 08:43 PM   #10
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Sweet!

Carefull or you'll get the bug and start spending money on mods...it never ends lol.

I remember when my 4x4 cherry was popped ...fun times! Went with a group that was 25 deep, I was 5th in line going a steep switchback. Right away with in 75 yards from the start of the trailhead I popped a tire bead and held up the group while I swapped it out for the spare. I also damaged the entire passenger side rockerpanel fender to fender because I didn't have rock sliders. My tacoma wasn't even 2 weeks old at the time
Old 04-11-2012, 08:45 PM   #11
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
Sweet!

Carefull or you'll get the bug and start spending money on mods...it never ends lol.

I remember when my 4x4 cherry was popped ...fun times! Went with a group that was 25 deep, I was 5th in line going a steep switchback. Right away with in 75 yards from the start of the trailhead I popped a tire bead and held up the group while I swapped it out for the spare. I also damaged the entire passenger side rockerpanel fender to fender because I didn't have rock sliders. My tacoma wasn't even 2 weeks old at the time
and you've been breaking shit ever since.......
Old 04-11-2012, 08:49 PM   #12
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
and you've been breaking shit ever since.......
Are you stalking me?
Old 04-11-2012, 08:49 PM   #13
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Are you stalking me?
Yes.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:50 PM   #14
Power Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Yes.
I feel dirty now
Old 04-11-2012, 08:52 PM   #16

Quote:
I feel dirty now
I feel.......well......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2ytn66X4ZI
Old 04-11-2012, 08:52 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
your avatar is very appealing to him
I bet you want to sit on his head
Old 04-11-2012, 08:52 PM   #18
Power Top

Great, even the pineappleboy is here
Old 04-11-2012, 08:55 PM   #19
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
F'ing homos....
Old 04-11-2012, 08:57 PM   #20
Power Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
F'ing homos....