Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

where to off road in ny

Old 07-18-2007, 05:51 PM   #1
stratton will become famous soon enough

stratton's Tacoma Gallery
where to off road in ny

Anyone know of a website that lists places to offroad in NY. there has got to be a forum somewhere. it seems like a lot of us would love to have fun with our tacoma's with out traveling across 3 states to offroad.
Old 01-02-2008, 05:53 PM   #2
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Hit up www.wnyoffroad.com. They're up your neck of the woods. They do meets and wheeling trips. Mostly to PA though. Not much for trails in NY. Well, legal ones anyway.
Old 01-02-2008, 05:55 PM   #3
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I am going without.
Old 01-02-2008, 05:58 PM   #4
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Central Park Go nuts
Old 01-02-2008, 05:59 PM   #5
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks Tiger I am going to look them up.
Old 01-02-2008, 06:17 PM   #6
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
Thanks Tiger I am going to look them up.
NP! I'm on there too, same name, but don't go there much. Been kinda staying home trying not to spend money on gas the last few months, but hopefully that'll change soon! I'd like to hook up with them sometime when they go to Bradford again or someplace else in PA.
Old 01-02-2008, 06:19 PM   #7

Yeah me too, but if something interest me I'll look you up, so are you east or west of me ?
Old 01-02-2008, 06:32 PM   #8
Devout Atheist

More south-east. You know where Syracuse and Binghamton are? Just outside Binghamton, and south of Syracuse.
Old 01-02-2008, 06:34 PM   #9

Cool, good to know neighbor
Old 01-02-2008, 06:39 PM   #10
Devout Atheist

Yeah, I spent a couple years in Rochester too. I know a lot of the back roads between Henrietta, Canandaigua, Victor, Shortsville, Macedon, Phelps, Clifton Springs.... lol Since the only highway up there was the thruway I took back roads all the time since I never carried change for tolls.
Old 01-02-2008, 06:43 PM   #11

Yeah tolls suck !
Old 01-02-2008, 06:48 PM   #12
Devout Atheist

Oh, there's a chic up that way with a lifted Xterra. Think she lives in Henrietta. Not sure if she's on WNY, but her Xterra looks pretty badass. Looked like she had some pics of mud trails up there somewhere. Not sure where they are though. The area looked strangely familiar, but I couldn't place it.
Old 01-02-2008, 06:59 PM   #13

Was it a yellow one ?
Old 01-02-2008, 07:23 PM   #14
Devout Atheist

I thought it was silver... maybe not. lol I think her name is Cori or something like that.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:19 PM   #15

I'll keep an eye out, I work all around town, a lot in Hen.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:40 PM   #16
Devout Atheist

Yeah, I think I saw her on Myspace, but can't find her now...

This is it: (someone else's dream car and idol! lol)
Old 01-03-2008, 04:44 PM   #18

That's a nice rig, looks like she is serious. Have you met her ? is she cool ?
Old 01-03-2008, 05:05 PM   #19
Devout Atheist

Nah... I did send her a message to see where she wheels and if she knew about/is part of WNYOffroad.
Old 01-03-2008, 05:14 PM   #20

I was thinking about finding some trails this weekend, but I heard it might get up to the upper 50's, too messy, I like it when the ground stays frozen. Don't get me wrong, I like mud, I just don't like cold mud !
Damn where did I put the Midols ?