Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Phoenix Area Off Roadin shootin trip 12/27

Old 12-23-2008, 01:20 AM   #22
Braaaaap!
Motoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to behold

Name: Caleb
Motoknuckle's Tacoma Gallery
I might show up for the photo shoot, lol.

I'm not a big gun person.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:33 AM   #24
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfanxd View Post
fixed it.
lol!
Old 12-23-2008, 10:19 AM   #25
Braaaaap!
Motoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to behold

Name: Caleb
Motoknuckle's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, the most shooting I've done is with a 12 gauge and some clay pigeons.
Old 12-23-2008, 02:41 PM   #27
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Looks like it'll be sunny on Saturday.
+ =
Old 12-23-2008, 07:55 PM   #28
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to be there but I just broke my front suspension!!! And I work until 1pm. Do it Sunday and pick me up!! Haha
Old 12-23-2008, 08:20 PM   #29
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06Bluez View Post
I would love to be there but I just broke my front suspension!!! And I work until 1pm. Do it Sunday and pick me up!! Haha
Colton, dont be a wuss.
Old 12-26-2008, 07:09 AM   #34

Tomarrow is the big day!!!!!

Everyone who is going, get in touch with Matt!!!!
Old 12-26-2008, 04:26 PM   #36
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No one has has PMed me for meet info...

Looks like it me and you Chris!

I was figuring to be at your house at about 8ish, is that kosher?

thought I'd do my fog light mod there, that way Chris can show me which box I'd have to tap again, and then you could see it since you said you wanted to watch it being done again.
Old 12-26-2008, 04:57 PM   #38
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
99% I'll be there... Just pmed matt for the address
Old 12-26-2008, 05:22 PM   #39

I'll be there at about 8 Matt. Its gonna be COOOOLLLLLLDDDDDD!!!
News just said its gonna be about 47* @ noon in the valley, so everyone dress WARM.
Old 12-26-2008, 06:36 PM   #40
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We will meet at 7th St/ Union Hills (PM me for address and #) at 8:30am and will be on the road by 9:00am.

If you have a gun or guns, bring them. We'll be stoping and blasting some pop cans or whatever. If you do not have a gun and would like to shoot, ammo donations are welcomed for trigger time (figure $.50/shot fired).

Bring your own refreshments! You will get thristy.
Yeah, dress warm and don't forget fluids.
I'll bring some trash bags.