Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

MTV Nitrus Circus - Tacoma on set

Old 04-21-2012, 01:52 PM   #1
r00t
SubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to behold

Army: Prior Service
Name: William
SubFrozen's Tacoma Gallery
MTV Nitrus Circus - Tacoma on set

I had the amazing opportunity to go on-set with Nitrus Circus that were helping a friend setup a video along with some other great guys I've known for a few years that setup this event. A load of jeeps and my Tacoma had a blast with Spyder providing 750lbs of Paintballs, 75 guns (I think it's 75, maybe 50) and all-out-war. I've included the aftermath shots and will link to more photos and/or video as it is available.

A persons head collided with the back window of the Tacoma and broke the support beam and glass. Then a passenger during war hit my passenger side mirror. Not too much damage given the circumstances.

I'll link to the youtube finished product when it's done.

Old 04-25-2012, 08:07 PM   #2
Brandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brandon###'s Tacoma Gallery
That's a $1000 back window.....(speaking from experience)
Old 04-26-2012, 09:40 AM   #4
Dhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDhawk1313 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Dhawk1313's Tacoma Gallery
Looks badass man. Can't wait to see the finished product
Old 04-26-2012, 09:42 AM   #5
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
So much paint!!!
Old 04-26-2012, 09:43 AM   #6
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
i Fing hate you! i love that show. and wish i could be on it.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:43 AM   #7
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
imo i would not have taken my personal vehicle around the Nitro Circus guys
Old 04-29-2012, 04:46 PM   #8
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Parker
Rebel Taco 22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon### View Post
I got mine from a junkyard for a fraction of the cost. Its a 1st gen but still an option to look at.
Old 04-29-2012, 07:10 PM   #9
r00t
SubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
$300 online, then installation. The dealership wanted 850+ for the parts, not including labor.
Old 04-29-2012, 07:10 PM   #10
r00t

Quote:
Originally Posted by saundern View Post
imo i would not have taken my personal vehicle around the Nitro Circus guys
It was a blast, and I'd do it again. I'm not too worried about some dents and dings.
Old 04-29-2012, 07:17 PM   #11
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubFrozen View Post
$300 online, then installation. The dealership wanted 850+ for the parts, not including labor.
You tell um! Lol
Old 04-30-2012, 05:43 AM   #12
Brandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brandon###'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubFrozen View Post

You can find an aftermarket for $300 all day, but is that an OEM Toyota back glass? If so, post the link.

The aftermarket back glass looks like $hit.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:40 AM   #13
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You can find an aftermarket for $300 all day, but is that an OEM Toyota back glass? If so, post the link.

The aftermarket back glass looks like $hit.
I broke my back window and the guy charged me 200 bucks because he could get it at the yard and it was readily available
Old 05-28-2012, 07:52 PM   #14
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
Is this the same paint ball fight?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/d_z2CA-o13U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_z2C...eature=g-all-u
Old 05-28-2012, 11:16 PM   #15
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
sweet video
Old 05-28-2012, 11:44 PM   #16
r00t

That's the one. Another is available here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNg8R...ature=youtu.be
Old 05-28-2012, 11:45 PM   #17
r00t

Can an admin change the title to "Nitro Circus" for me?
Old 05-31-2012, 06:00 AM   #19
bangarang is on a distinguished road
bangarang's Tacoma Gallery
All i can say is...damn