Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

7-mile ORV WA/ID Picture thread 29/4/12

Old 04-29-2012, 04:56 PM   #22
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Nice guys
Old 04-29-2012, 05:02 PM   #23
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
I have over 200 photos from today I'm still sorting though them.
Old 04-29-2012, 06:05 PM   #26
REALLY!!
mrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: F-22 Crew Chief
Name: Brent
mrp192's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
oh yea, and this thing flew over. pretty cool.
That is a C-130
Old 04-29-2012, 06:18 PM   #27
REALLY!!
mrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mrp192's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-29-2012, 07:46 PM   #28
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
awesome. just awesome. Clinton got DUMPED in that second one. i cringed just watching it again
It was pretty ugly I thought the winch was coming out for sure.
Old 04-29-2012, 07:57 PM   #29

Quote:
I wish you were there to snap pictures when I had that scary bit.
I wish there was more pictures of me on the rocks there were some sketchy moments. But I'm impressed with how well the truck did. It really wasn't that bad.
Old 04-29-2012, 08:14 PM   #30
REALLY!!
mrp192's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-29-2012, 08:14 PM   #31
REALLY!!
mrp192's Tacoma Gallery
sorry thats the only one I got of the rocks.
Old 04-29-2012, 09:24 PM   #32

thanks Ali
Old 04-29-2012, 10:02 PM   #35
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Why'd you have to get the hi-lift out? Were you high centered there or just playing with the hi-lift?
Old 04-29-2012, 10:24 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Ali now gets on TW with Bens account? haha awesome..lol

looks like your paint on the bumper is getting scraped bad by the fender Adam.
It was before i stacked some washers on the bottom bolt to add some space. i just haven't repainted it yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Why'd you have to get the hi-lift out? Were you high centered there or just playing with the hi-lift?
high centered on the slider just barely though needed and extra 2" to get over it
Old 04-29-2012, 10:47 PM   #37
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedfreedom View Post
thanks Ali
Quote:
your welcome adam
Quote:
it happens more than you think
Hi Ali!!!!!

Im so glad I have you guys and your bad ass cameras at moab. I always just take pics with my camera phone so they always just look like meh crap.

that vid with clinton nose diving into the hole was pretty scary. That would have freaked me out! Did he hit the hole and just react and punch it to get out?
Old 04-29-2012, 10:53 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Hi Ali!!!!!

Im so glad I have you guys and your bad ass cameras at moab. I always just take pics with my camera phone so they always just look like meh crap.

that vid with clinton nose diving into the hole was pretty scary. That would have freaked me out! Did he hit the hole and just react and punch it to get out?
he was already flooring it just a tone of water and you lose traction till you sink back to the bottom.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:57 PM   #39
Doom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to behold
Name: Clinton
Doom Elk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
SO JELLY Looks like you guys had an awesome time! Giving that 2012 a good work out again huh
Oh yeah She was finally past her break in period this time so I was comfortable with pushing her pretty hard.

Yeah...It made me pucker pretty good when I got dumped going through the middle like that....but apparently I didn't get scared enough....so I go do it again.

It was a lot of fun.

And if nobody noticed, I was being a "bro" and tried splashin them all with water that last run around
Old 04-30-2012, 07:12 PM   #40
REALLY!!
mrp192's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom Elk View Post
Oh yeah She was finally past her break in period this time so I was comfortable with pushing her pretty hard.

Yeah...It made me pucker pretty good when I got dumped going through the middle like that....but apparently I didn't get scared enough....so I go do it again.

It was a lot of fun.

And if nobody noticed, I was being a "bro" and tried splashin them all with water that last run around
hey i go some napkins for you..