Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

7-mile ORV WA/ID Picture thread 29/4/12

Old 04-30-2012, 08:02 PM   #41
Doom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to behold
Name: Clinton
Doom Elk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrp192 View Post
hey i go some napkins for you..
I might need those man.

And, I wasn't really flooring it when I bombed into the ditch, but I for sure floored it once I saw the front end just dive into the water. Hits all that weight from the water at once, plus lots of traction. Scary as fawk. But uber fun. haha
Old 05-03-2012, 06:12 AM   #42
jds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
jds0912's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedfreedom View Post

Sweet bow wave, bro . Not exactly the best way to get through deepish water. See:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgVPqxSKCVU
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOmMT...eature=related
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-8cGDfpkZs

Just lookin' out man, it'd be a shame to lock up that new truck.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:36 AM   #43
Doom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to behold
Yeah It would be a shame. I wasn't really worried about locking it up, even though I should have been. After that day, the snorkel is definitely at the top of the lift. Not gonna lie, I got lucky. But, I appreciate keepin an eye for me.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:43 AM   #44
dirty lung is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
dirty lung's Tacoma Gallery
looks fun!!!!!! why the jeep?
Old 05-05-2012, 10:43 PM   #45
^ Friend of mine that came with.
Old 05-06-2012, 12:43 AM   #46
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty lung View Post
looks fun!!!!!! why the jeep?
If you're on the east side you should come with us next time.
Old 05-06-2012, 12:45 AM   #47
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
adam, do you have a link to a larger hi res version of the picture of me in that trench that tore up my front plate?
I have 244 pictures from that day I'm sure it's in there somewhere
Old 05-06-2012, 11:22 PM   #48
Perhaps we need to get down and dirty this Sunday? My schedule changed up on me... 7 on 2 off 3 on 2 off rinse repeat. So I'm free every other Sunday now.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:10 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom Elk View Post
Perhaps we need to get down and dirty this Sunday? My schedule changed up on me... 7 on 2 off 3 on 2 off rinse repeat. So I'm free every other Sunday now.
I'll be in SLC this sunday
Old 05-07-2012, 07:29 AM   #50
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedfreedom View Post
I'll be in SLC this sunday
Me too