Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

can anyone recommend good 12v tire inflator?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2012, 02:50 PM   #21
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
viair 440. might cost some money but I air up 4 35's from 15 to 35 psi in less than 10 minutes. any other compressor you will be there for over an hour
Old 05-15-2012, 03:09 PM   #22
Race Fire/Med Rescue
res4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to all

Firefighter:
Name: John
res4cue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
viair 440. might cost some money but I air up 4 35's from 15 to 35 psi in less than 10 minutes. any other compressor you will be there for over an hour
If you think the Viair are expensive...
Think again!

http://www.oasismfg.com/air-compress...d-systems.html
Old 05-15-2012, 08:02 PM   #23
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Viar is a great pump. I also have a 12v Slime pump I usew with the ATVs that I have been impressed with for little $
I bought the same one from walmart. It broke after 2 tires. Essentially had a heart attack.
Old 05-16-2012, 03:38 AM   #24
Hot2na is just really niceHot2na is just really niceHot2na is just really niceHot2na is just really niceHot2na is just really nice
Hot2na's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like HBMURPHY will not be without air for his tires anytime soon !...nice setup..
this thread is great ,very informative for the "new guys ' here.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:49 AM   #25
ShawnR has much to be proud ofShawnR has much to be proud ofShawnR has much to be proud ofShawnR has much to be proud ofShawnR has much to be proud ofShawnR has much to be proud ofShawnR has much to be proud ofShawnR has much to be proud ofShawnR has much to be proud of
Law Enforcement:
Name: Shawn
ShawnR's Tacoma Gallery
Or get a scuba tank that holds 4,000psi and fill it for $15.
Fill up your tires, your friend's tires, everybody's tires...still air left
Old 05-16-2012, 02:26 PM   #27
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
Been using this one for a few years.Still works good.
http://www.amazon.com/Industries-MV5...5873577&sr=8-1
I will vouch for this. I air down to 12psi on my 33s, and it takes me 20 minutes to air every tire back up to 40psi.

It screws on so you can just walk around and check all the nuts and bolts while it airs up
Old 05-16-2012, 03:27 PM   #28
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
I will vouch for this. I air down to 12psi on my 33s, and it takes me 20 minutes to air every tire back up to 40psi.

It screws on so you can just walk around and check all the nuts and bolts while it airs up
Is it burning hot after you are finished?
Old 05-16-2012, 03:29 PM   #29
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Is it burning hot after you are finished?
yes. i used it on two trucks back to back once and i cooked some oysters on it afterward
Old 05-16-2012, 03:44 PM   #30

Quote:
yes. i used it on two trucks back to back once and i cooked some oysters on it afterward
Haha. I burnt a hole thru the viair bag the first time I used it. Not to mention a few fingers handling it around the truck.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:13 PM   #31
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

It screws on so you can just walk around and check all the CARNAGE while it airs up
Fixed that for you!
Old 05-16-2012, 04:27 PM   #32
whereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant future

Name: Don
whereismymind's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ So true!
Old 05-16-2012, 04:28 PM   #33
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
Fixed that for you!
haha, true, that's if the carnage is light enough for me to be worried about airing up and not loading her up in a AAA tow truck
Old 05-16-2012, 04:48 PM   #34
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha, true, that's if the carnage is light enough for me to be worried about airing up and not loading her up in a AAA tow truck

As I was writing that I was thinking about all the carnage I've suffered over the years. Now its just all the cracks I have suffered and the work I'm going to have to do. Oh well. It may be as costly as a heroin addiction but the withdraws are less painful! lol

Products Discussed in this Thread