Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

All-Pro Off Road at Tin Bender Jamboree 2012

Old 05-03-2012, 10:49 AM   #1
All-Pro Off-Road
CJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jesse
CJB4LFE's Tacoma Gallery
All-Pro Off Road at Tin Bender Jamboree 2012

All-Pro Off Road would like to thank everyone who helped us support the 2012 Tin Bender Jamboree. The event was a huge success. Here are some pictures of us going through Sledge Hammer.

Here is the link to the full album:
http://s1049.photobucket.com/albums/...mboree%202012/
Old 05-03-2012, 11:17 AM   #3
All-Pro Off-Road
CJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCJB4LFE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CJB4LFE's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah it was fun and challenging! We also had our employee "Scuba" get through this trail with minimum body damage rocking his IFS suspension!
Old 05-03-2012, 11:30 AM   #5
valon5150 will become famous soon enough

Name: Steven
valon5150's Tacoma Gallery
That looks like a ton of fun. Very sick that Scuba made it. Who has the silver xtra cab? it looks good with that really low lift sas
Old 05-03-2012, 12:01 PM   #6
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Parker
Rebel Taco 22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by valon5150 View Post
That looks like a ton of fun. Very sick that Scuba made it. Who has the silver xtra cab? it looks good with that really low lift sas
I agree.

Is there any kind of build thread on it?
Old 05-03-2012, 12:10 PM   #7
All-Pro Off-Road

CJB4LFE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That was our other employee Kurtis Taylor better known as "KT"! He was driving our All-Pro's "Muley" loaded with Currie 9"s, ARB rear, Detroit front, Marlin duals, with 37" KM2. Kurtis literally walked up the plaque with ease..
Old 05-03-2012, 12:19 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJB4LFE View Post
That was our other employee Kurtis Taylor better known as "KT"! He was driving our All-Pro's "Muley" loaded with Currie 9"s, ARB rear, Detroit front, Marlin duals, with 37" KM2. Kurtis literally walked up the plaque with ease..
I dealt with Kurtis when I bought my suspension, he was extremely helpful. That is a sick rig, checked out the pics of it on facebook. Do you have an actual build thread or site for it?
Old 05-03-2012, 01:13 PM   #9
All-Pro Off-Road

CJB4LFE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I dealt with Kurtis when I bought my suspension, he was extremely helpful. That is a sick rig, checked out the pics of it on facebook. Do you have an actual build thread or site for it?
Thank You! KT is my lead sales guy he's been with us for about a year, check out our website it will have the first part of the build before we ripped out the IFS. I have to wash it this weekend and ill see if i can get some updated pics.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:40 PM   #10
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Steven thanks for the kind words.

No real thread we have alot of pictures of it when it was getting swapped though.

Details are this.
Our 3 link kit with full aluminum lower links.
Walker Evans 2.5 coil overs with remote res.
Front Currie 9in with detroit

Rear is some proto type springs we are working on has about 3 in of lift in the back front is set at about 3in.
2.5 Walker Evans rears with remote res.
rear Currie 9in with arb

Dual transfer cases with 4.7 in front case.
37in bfg tires.

Like you guys said it is very low for sure. I am doing a build on my own ext cab tacoma right now utilizing most of all the same parts and going to be sitting at about the same ride height. The only change is i am doing a diamond housing in the front with a HP diff.

Here is the build for my personal truck.
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=88901.0

- Kurtis
Old 05-03-2012, 03:02 PM   #11

prototype rear springs? (awesome) How different will they be from your standard 3 inch leafs?

Your sas is looking good! Someday I'll have the money to do mine. Plans in my head are along the same lines. 3 link front, 37's and about 23" frame height.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:27 PM   #12
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
prototype rear springs? (awesome) How different will they be from your standard 3 inch leafs?

Your sas is looking good! Someday I'll have the money to do mine. Plans in my head are along the same lines. 3 link front, 37's and about 23" frame height.
The rear springs are a 2ex so its a expedition spring that's 3in unloaded and sits at 2inches loaded down with weight. They ride pretty stiff with no weight in the back that i really noticed while driving it.

Ya the sas is getting expensive quick i have been planning it for about a year now. Im going to try and keep it as low as i can.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:30 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
The rear springs are a 2ex so its a expedition spring that's 3in unloaded and sits at 2inches loaded down with weight. They ride pretty stiff with no weight in the back that i really noticed while driving it.

Ya the sas is getting expensive quick i have been planning it for about a year now. Im going to try and keep it as low as i can.
I gotchya, I have the 3inch expos. They handle a lot of weight but yeah, without all my gear the ride is rough.

Good luck with it. Can't wait to see pics of it in action after you're done.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:35 PM   #14

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
here is a picture of the truck sitting next to another shows actually how low it sits.