Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Big Bear Snow Run Pix!!!

Old 12-22-2008, 01:44 PM   #21
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Nice photos! Was that stock looking 4Runner on the trails with you? If it was, how'd it do?
Old 12-22-2008, 01:58 PM   #22
tacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud of

Name: Levi
tacoma08MZ's Tacoma Gallery
awesome pics man, howed those tires do in all that snow i havent had mine in anything like that yet
Old 12-22-2008, 04:08 PM   #23
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Awsome pics
Old 12-22-2008, 04:26 PM   #24
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Some of the coolest Taco pics I've seen - rep for you
Old 12-22-2008, 05:44 PM   #25
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Thanks for all the compliments people, I'm glad you guys like them! Like I mentioned before, Its my brother taking the pictures, its his hobby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassetdad View Post
How many inches of snow did you have?
That was yesteday (Sunday), the week before we got a total of about 48 inches of snow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
badass!! Wish i would have gone... Let me know if you go again
I've been going wheeling with guys from TTORA.com almost every weekend. Check out the socal section, they plan trail runs all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Nice photos! Was that stock looking 4Runner on the trails with you? If it was, how'd it do?
That was a stock 4 runner, it did very well, kept up for the most part. Did have to tow him out a few times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma08MZ View Post
awesome pics man, howed those tires do in all that snow i havent had mine in anything like that yet
Tires did an AWESOME job. I couldn't be happier, these nittos kick ASS!
Old 12-22-2008, 05:56 PM   #26
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
damnit i wish i went with you guys...but family comes first!
Old 12-22-2008, 05:57 PM   #27
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
I wanted to go to that meet too, Sweet pics!!!
Old 12-22-2008, 05:58 PM   #28
Tacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the rough

Tacoma02TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by harshest View Post
I like these action shots

X2 those are awesome pictures that your brother took. Hopefully it keeps snowing for you guys and you can do it all over again. Jealous that you guys got to break the trail.
Old 12-22-2008, 06:01 PM   #29
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
your dog is beautiful, will you be bringing him on the Cleghorn run this Saturday?
Old 12-22-2008, 06:04 PM   #30
tdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the rough

tdm156's Tacoma Gallery
Great photos!! What kind of camera equipment do you have??? I am thinking its probably an expensive lens!
Old 12-22-2008, 06:07 PM   #32
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
dtrujillo63, I am interested in knowing what kind of camera and len you were using in your shots they look great.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:47 PM   #34
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
your dog is beautiful, will you be bringing him on the Cleghorn run this Saturday?
Yes I will, both my dog and brother will be joining us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdm156 View Post
Great photos!! What kind of camera equipment do you have??? I am thinking its probably an expensive lens!
I don't know much about this stuff, what I do know is that he has a Nikon D70S and some very expensive lenses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
dtrujillo63, I am interested in knowing what kind of camera and len you were using in your shots they look great.
As mentioned above, the camera is a Nikon D70S. As for lenses, he has a bunch of them, all VR lenses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra69 View Post
Hey do you know if the guy in the silver Taco made or bought his rear bumper? if bought where did he get it?
He got it custom made by bentup.com, I believe they closed shop though.
Old 12-22-2008, 10:49 PM   #35
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
How is Cleghorn? Im no expert in offroading, I wanna go to this run so how do you guys rate cleghorn? I got a 4x4 on 33's
Old 12-22-2008, 11:49 PM   #36
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
djtrujillo, i want to go to the mtns. would you be down to go again!? but im pretty much stock, i dont wanna get stuck haha
Old 12-23-2008, 12:20 AM   #37
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Civil Air Patrol (US Air Force Auxiliary)
PhoenixCadet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PhoenixCadet
Awesome pics, man!
Old 12-23-2008, 12:23 AM   #38
Lemon
GreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GreySky72's Tacoma Gallery
holy shiznit! that looks so fun and those pictures are AMAZING!!! I did notice the one of you grinning like a loon right away too hahaha i loved it! Wish I had been there with you guys! I'm so jealous! Props to you and your brother! Your truck looks sexy as hell out there in that snow for sure!
Old 12-23-2008, 02:52 AM   #39
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics from your brother! What a gorgeous dog, looks like he was loving the snow. Gald to hear those Nittos do well in the snow, going to try mine out on a little snowy trail soon I hope, I need to learn some better driving skills, it doesn't usually snow in Vegas.
Old 12-23-2008, 04:53 AM   #40
RedTaco2134 will become famous soon enoughRedTaco2134 will become famous soon enough

Army: E-1
Name: Scott
RedTaco2134's Tacoma Gallery
Great pictures!! Awesome Shepard. Sweet truck!