Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Big Bear Snow Run Pix!!!

Old 12-23-2008, 11:35 AM   #42
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD4x4858 View Post
How is Cleghorn? Im no expert in offroading, I wanna go to this run so how do you guys rate cleghorn? I got a 4x4 on 33's
I've never been to Cleghorn either. However, from what I've heard you should do just fine if you join us. I know a guy who did it in a stock 1989 4runner with open diff front and rear. You at least have a locker in the rear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
djtrujillo, i want to go to the mtns. would you be down to go again!? but im pretty much stock, i dont wanna get stuck haha
You should check out TTORA.com if your interested in hitting the trails. They have a socal section which plans runs almost every weekend. Don't worry about getting stuck, that's why we carry rope .

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreySky72 View Post
holy shiznit! that looks so fun and those pictures are AMAZING!!! I did notice the one of you grinning like a loon right away too hahaha i loved it! Wish I had been there with you guys! I'm so jealous! Props to you and your brother! Your truck looks sexy as hell out there in that snow for sure!
Wish you would have joined us as well! If you think thats a loon shot, you should see some of the pictures I didn't post up LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxySandChick View Post
Great pics from your brother! What a gorgeous dog, looks like he was loving the snow. Gald to hear those Nittos do well in the snow, going to try mine out on a little snowy trail soon I hope, I need to learn some better driving skills, it doesn't usually snow in Vegas.
Buster Von Douglas is beautiful isn't he? Man do I love that dog ! You'll love the nittos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra69 View Post
Awe crud ...........just checked there wsebsite its closed.
Try emailing him, i heard he might still be working out of his garage.
Old 12-24-2008, 10:57 AM   #43
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
fukn awesome pics.we need more pics.best pics are of the shepard.my brother had a shepard that was the best dog we ever had.
Old 12-24-2008, 11:15 AM   #45
LEEP is on a distinguished road
Name: LEE
LEEP's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics--nice looking dog
Old 12-24-2008, 11:55 AM   #46
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
what camera took those pics?they came out pretty freakin clean and clear.
Old 12-24-2008, 08:39 PM   #47
tcboss is on a distinguished road

tcboss's Tacoma Gallery
the white looks dope in the snow
Old 12-27-2008, 12:09 AM   #48
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
Man whoever took those pictures sure knows what he is doing!!
Old 12-27-2008, 12:13 AM   #49
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRMarlon View Post
Man whoever took those pictures sure knows what he is doing!!
when are gonna have your website up? i click on the link at TTORA at least 20 times a day...j/k. it be nice though to see your gallery of photos!
Old 12-27-2008, 12:42 AM   #50
Lemon
GreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GreySky72's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
it be nice though to see your gallery of photos!
x2! those pictures are amazing! I'd love to see more of your stuff!
Old 12-27-2008, 12:53 AM   #51
I love tight cracks
climber-420 is a jewel in the roughclimber-420 is a jewel in the roughclimber-420 is a jewel in the rough

climber-420's Tacoma Gallery
Where are your sliders again? I guessed I must have missed them.
Old 12-27-2008, 01:13 AM   #52
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm trying to have the website up by the 1st week of January or 2nd week at the latest... So just keep an eye out. My bro's sliders got put on the truck tonight actually, we got them coated and installed at my buddy's shop! So they will be on the truck tomorrow for the Cleghorn run!

Anyway I hope to meet some of you guys tomorrow! I'll be the one with the camera
Old 12-27-2008, 07:23 AM   #53
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Did any one truck do better than the other ? The tires on the older extended cab look pretty aggressive, and in conditions like that seem made for that terrain, compared to your LSD ?
Old 12-28-2008, 12:16 PM   #54
The Photo Ninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
Did any one truck do better than the other ? The tires on the older extended cab look pretty aggressive, and in conditions like that seem made for that terrain, compared to your LSD ?
You know I can't seem to say he did better then my brother...there was not any real obstacles to compare both of the with the exception of cutting new snow. My bro's truck had less trouble cutting snow then the older taco but I think that's mainly attributed to 2 things...

1. My Bro has a V6
2. It's an Automatic

The older Taco was a 5 speed 4 Banger...