LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Big Bear Snow Run Pix!!!

Old 12-22-2008, 11:32 AM   #1
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Talking Big Bear Snow Run Pix!!!

Here are a few pictures from a snow run I did yesterday with a few guys from TTORA. The first trail we tried doing had too much snow and was too steep. We decided to head to another trail that was a bit more flat. We had to cut the tracks for the second trail because we were the first group to run that trail after the snow storm. The 1st gen taco took the lead and started cutting, as we got further in the snow kept getting deeper. We got to the point where the 1st gen couldn't cut anymore, it kept getting stuck. I then took the lead, my 2nd gen plowed through the snow without any issues ! Enjoy.

I'll start with my favorite one, its tacomaworld.com header material !

Here is the start of the first trail we couldn't finish.

All of these are from the second trail.

Typical second gen towing out a first gen

Here is a shot after I took the lead.

Old 12-22-2008, 11:35 AM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a lot of fun!!
Old 12-22-2008, 11:37 AM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrujillo63 View Post
Check out the size of the driver's grin. Someone is really loving their Tacoma.
Old 12-22-2008, 11:38 AM   #4
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
Check out the size of the driver's grin. Someone is really loving their Tacoma.
LOL!!! I knew someone was going to point that out!
Old 12-22-2008, 11:44 AM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
awesome awesome pics!!!

thx for sharing!!!!
Old 12-22-2008, 11:47 AM   #6
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent camera work
Old 12-22-2008, 11:50 AM   #7
Just playin' on the runways
MT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of light

Army: SPC(CA), Installation Support Command JFTB Los Alamitos, California State Military Reserve
Name: Clint
MT_mudflaps's Tacoma Gallery
oh man! My snowboard and I jealous ... look at that snow!
b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l
Old 12-22-2008, 11:54 AM   #8
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
first pic for sure should be the site banner, but do you know what camera set up was used and what all was done on a computer to touch those up so nicely?
Old 12-22-2008, 11:54 AM   #9
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
That 1st gen tacoma is awesome, what kind of front bumper does he have? Awesome pics, wish we had that much snow here.
Old 12-22-2008, 11:59 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
Excellent camera work
That's my brother taking the pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
first pic for sure should be the site banner, but do you know what camera set up was used and what all was done on a computer to touch those up so nicely?
My bro shoots with a Nikon 70S. No Photo Shop touch ups other than contrast, border, and watermark.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:00 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmok View Post
That 1st gen tacoma is awesome, what kind of front bumper does he have? Awesome pics, wish we had that much snow here.
I believe it was made by bentup.com, I think they closed shop though.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:22 PM   #15
I am the Sofa King
harshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

harshest's Tacoma Gallery
I like these action shots

Old 12-22-2008, 12:30 PM   #16
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
badass!! Wish i would have gone... Let me know if you go again
Old 12-22-2008, 12:57 PM   #17
taconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nice

taconinja's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to taconinja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Nice photos I like this one best:
X2

This could be a Toyota print ad! Nice camera work!

I hope you weren't destroying any wildlife or habitat though...
Old 12-22-2008, 01:20 PM   #18
Prayers for Bill and Michelle
trcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant future

trcksr4grls's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to trcksr4grls
AWESOME pics!!!!!!
Old 12-22-2008, 01:37 PM   #19
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
went up there last week, got a few pics I will post up later.. I took 1N01 from Onyx Peak til it ended then turned around, went to 3N03 to Pipes Cyn in Yucca Valley.. There was so much damn snow !

This weekend went out near Johnson Valley and I was surprised to find that there was about 2-3 inches of snow out there as well.

Old 12-22-2008, 01:43 PM   #20
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics. Looks like a good day. Even the dog had a blast!