Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Overland Expedition pics/specs with bs thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-02-2014, 09:21 AM   #3981
AK SnowroxKT
SnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SnowroxKT's Tacoma Gallery
About 12 years. (Except for my time in the Philippines as a service missionary) I'm 21, but have lived in SLC, UT, southern Utah, Germany, and Valdez, AK before moving here to Anchorage.
Old 09-04-2014, 09:15 AM   #3982
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery

There is actual wheeling in these. Plus Ryan is back on his bike.

http://youtu.be/b5T-LleaobQ

http://youtu.be/S4jadwZw7Wk

http://youtu.be/3EYHoc7Oqbg

http://youtu.be/AS5g3bIT6N8

Edit: Looks like these are some old footage/trips that they put together and just uploaded.
Old 09-04-2014, 09:54 AM   #3984
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
The yukon ones were a big disapointment. Kind of cool for me seeing them in areas I've been to or have been wanting to visit though. Also how has it taken me this long to find this thread?!
Old 09-04-2014, 04:40 PM   #3985
TRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
New addition to the truck

Old 09-04-2014, 05:18 PM   #3986
AK SnowroxKT
SnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
The yukon ones were a big disapointment. Kind of cool for me seeing them in areas I've been to or have been wanting to visit though. Also how has it taken me this long to find this thread?!
I was super disappointed with the Yukon ones as well. When is that other show supposed to air filmed here in AK? I seem to recall this October or November on History Channel... Let me dig a little

Here is the thread from alaska4x4network (which for some reason glitches and I cant register for!)

http://www.alaska4x4network.com/show...t=61451&page=3
Old 09-05-2014, 05:29 AM   #3987
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Just got back from a 9 day trip with the family and trailer. Did not take the taco so we went in the wifes 4Runner. Allot more comfortale for the 3,200 mile trip
Attached Thumbnails
Overland Expedition pics/specs with bs thread-20140824_101803.jpg   Overland Expedition pics/specs with bs thread-20140824_074523-0-.jpg   Overland Expedition pics/specs with bs thread-20140823_195839.jpg   Overland Expedition pics/specs with bs thread-20140825_190229.jpg   Overland Expedition pics/specs with bs thread-img_1505.jpg  

Old 09-05-2014, 05:33 AM   #3988
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Went to these places on the trip
4 corners
Lake Powell
Grand canyon
Petrified forredt
Meteor crater
White sands
Cadillac Ranch
Attached Thumbnails
Overland Expedition pics/specs with bs thread-20140824_124423.jpg   Overland Expedition pics/specs with bs thread-20140826_111357.jpg   Overland Expedition pics/specs with bs thread-20140827_162320.jpg   Overland Expedition pics/specs with bs thread-img_1542.jpg   Overland Expedition pics/specs with bs thread-img_1508.jpg  

Old 09-09-2014, 04:53 PM   #3989
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
Saw theadventureportal.com's 2nd gen dcsb out at the intersection of El camino Real and Leucadia blvd. in Encinitas, San Diego today at lunch time (12-1-ish). Really nice looking expo truck! Called over saying, "Nice Tacoma!" Is he on here?
http://www.theadventureportal.com/blog
Old 09-17-2014, 11:25 AM   #3990
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a few from one of the CruiserFest "expeditions"

Old 09-17-2014, 12:04 PM   #3991
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
love all the different route that were taken heading into cruiserfest this year...hope my schedule allows me to make the trip next year...
Old 09-17-2014, 12:57 PM   #3992
Grand Master Fu
OneFastGeek is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneFastGeek is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneFastGeek is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneFastGeek is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneFastGeek is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneFastGeek is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneFastGeek is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneFastGeek is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneFastGeek is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneFastGeek is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneFastGeek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OneFastGeek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Here's a few from one of the CruiserFest "expeditions"

Whoa, what's the story on that?
Old 09-17-2014, 01:08 PM   #3993
AK SnowroxKT

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneFastGeek View Post
He explained in one of the cruiserfest threads around here. Something about going too fast, horse trailer, and everyone being okay.
Old 09-17-2014, 02:22 PM   #3994
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneFastGeek View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowroxKT View Post
He explained in one of the cruiserfest threads around here. Something about going too fast, horse trailer, and everyone being okay.

Yep, family of 4 lost control through a corner pulling a horse trailer. Flipped the truck and trailer and the trailer landed on top of the truck with the horses inside. Micraculously, nobody, including the horses were seriously hurt.
Old 09-18-2014, 10:12 PM   #3995
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
I know it's been a while but I finally got my battery. Thanks again to pelfreybilt and Benbacher for helping me with shipping.

Waiting for a couple more things to finish up wiring in my blueseas aux fuse box

Also got a cvt 99" awning from benbacher for my cargo trailer conversion I'm about to start
Old 09-18-2014, 10:21 PM   #3996
Just passin' through..
PeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
PeeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Yep, family of 4 lost control through a corner pulling a horse trailer. Flipped the truck and trailer and the trailer landed on top of the truck with the horses inside. Micraculously, nobody, including the horses were seriously hurt.
Damn! That is incredibly lucky.
Old 09-29-2014, 06:57 PM   #3997
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
SO I mounted my National Luna single battery monitor to keep an eye on my group 31. Mounted it in my sunglasses holder and the best part is I can still fit a pair of shades in there

Truck off

Truck on and charging
Old 09-29-2014, 07:10 PM   #3998
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
not a bad location. glad you got the panel mount version.
Old 09-29-2014, 08:04 PM   #4000
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if I posted these yet, but added some deep ammo cans for storing recovery gear and tools. Just did 2300 miles of mostly dirt and gravel roads, held up fine. No dust inside either.

Products Discussed in this Thread