Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Overland Expedition pics/specs with bs thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-13-2013, 07:24 AM   #1181
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone Going to the Overland Expo in Flagstaff this week? I'll be there Saturday and Sunday with my Dad. We are taking his FJ. First time going.
Old 05-13-2013, 07:52 AM   #1182
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
If u swap them. I'm not touching a wrench
Old 05-16-2013, 08:24 AM   #1183
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Just got an email today from thatdailydeal.com

Only good for 10 more hours. Then they change to another item.

Pretty cool item I ordered to use inside my RTT. But would work well with any enclosure.

Video Review from them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=TtTHI5MqTPM

http://www.thatdailydeal.com/

Old 05-20-2013, 03:01 PM   #1184
TRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery

Fun weekend in the mountans, covered a little over 1000km's
Old 05-20-2013, 04:14 PM   #1185
Brandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2W271,2MUNS, 2BW, 8AF (Enough Said)
Brandon H's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brandon H Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon H
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
Just got an email today from thatdailydeal.com

Only good for 10 more hours. Then they change to another item.

Pretty cool item I ordered to use inside my RTT. But would work well with any enclosure.

Video Review from them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=TtTHI5MqTPM

http://www.thatdailydeal.com/

Good find Alex!!!! I'm gonna get one
Old 05-20-2013, 04:19 PM   #1186
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

From Slick Rock this weekend:

Old 05-20-2013, 04:39 PM   #1188
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
They expo was really cool.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:20 PM   #1189

Quote:
Originally Posted by area 52 View Post
I drove through Monticello Canyon after attending ExPo at Mormon Lake with four other rigs from El Paso:

Canyon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxF8QP6XqYM

ExPo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEYDRR2x0Uk
Thanks for sharing! looks like it was fun!
Old 05-20-2013, 06:58 PM   #1190
liferider is on a distinguished road

Marines: 0311
liferider's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 05-24-2013, 01:35 PM   #1192
Limited
lucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lucky73's Tacoma Gallery
Quick Question - Leer or Snugtop, buying a new topper for 04 regular cab...
Old 05-24-2013, 01:39 PM   #1193
rockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
rockgecko03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky73 View Post
Quick Question - Leer or Snugtop, buying a new topper for 04 regular cab...
Which one do you like better? Get that one.

I have a Leer and love it. The only thing I would have done different is get the 'windoor' things instead of the sliding window with the bug screen.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:09 PM   #1194
Limited
lucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lucky73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockgecko03 View Post
Which one do you like better? Get that one.

I have a Leer and love it. The only thing I would have done different is get the 'windoor' things instead of the sliding window with the bug screen.
thanks for the tip. looking at both this weekend
Old 05-25-2013, 09:18 PM   #1195
Consistently Irregular
IronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really nice
Name: Corbin
IronCladTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockgecko03 View Post
The only thing I would have done different is get the 'windoor' things instead of the sliding window with the bug screen.
I second that. I hate when all my stuff slides up to the cab and I have to crawl in there on my hands and knees. Doesn't feel great on a drop in bed liner.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:21 PM   #1196
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
So we went out this weekend and used our camp chef oven a few times and...that thing RULES!! Never on a trail before have I had bacon wrapped sliders and fresh cookies, but this weekend was a game-changer for the weekend wheeler. Coupled with an ARB fridge the menu options are endless!
Old 05-28-2013, 11:02 PM   #1197
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Ben I was wondering how they worked. I'm going to get one once I get a cargo trailer. You got any pics of it in action
Old 05-29-2013, 04:29 AM   #1198
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by uscg2008 View Post
Nice Ben I was wondering how they worked. I'm going to get one once I get a cargo trailer. You got any pics of it in action
X2. If I recall correctly the company had a demo of those ovens going on in Moab on the Hell's Revenge trail. They made us pulled pork sandwiches for lunch. Those ovens are awesome.
Old 05-30-2013, 08:56 AM   #1199
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
No pics, but I'll have plenty more trips to remedy that. I was amazed at how fast it heated the oven. 350 in sbout 5 minutes. A bit hard to regulate, but thats to be expected.
Old 05-30-2013, 08:23 PM   #1200
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I'm mean u can only ask so much of a campin oven hahahah

Products Discussed in this Thread