Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Overland Expedition pics/specs with bs thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-30-2013, 09:44 PM   #1401
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
Looks like the new season is supposed to start being released today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uziIy...layer_embedded
Gread episode. Just watched it. Watching ALL the back episodes also.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:13 PM   #1402
Boost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to all

Name: Billy
Boost JuNkY's Tacoma Gallery
^Just heard about this today. Im liking it so far!
Old 10-30-2013, 10:39 PM   #1403
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
It is a bit of a search to find all the episodes. Scattered about for some reason and not on their channel. Bummer.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:04 PM   #1404
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
They are reworking the first two seasons. Thats why they're hard to find.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:15 PM   #1405
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Makes sense. Still would be nice to see the old ones.
Old 10-31-2013, 02:44 AM   #1406
Dangerous
ronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
ronman737's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 10-31-2013, 08:14 AM   #1407
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
fuck XO just got me pumped for some trips in the spring!!!

pumped for the north rim and valley of the gods!
Old 10-31-2013, 09:15 AM   #1408
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: HARRISON
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, I wanna come!
Old 11-02-2013, 09:25 AM   #1409
NetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Tim
NetDep's Tacoma Gallery
I LOVE the series and can't wait for more!! Bit of a geek here - so I got a hat and a patch that I have on the headliner of the truck. Although I don't get out as much as I want -- I love it when I do and have grand plans when I retire ---- again!! ;-)

I am old and tired of crawling in the bed of my truck -- did some research and finally (yesterday) decided to remedy that!! Went with the ATC light duty truck slide and glad I did -- this thing is way cool!! Will post some pics when I get it loaded up if anyone wants to see it. I had looked at Tuffy (and those style) drawers but decided the slide because I can use it as a table when camping - can modularize my contents - and pack/unpack easily for different missions. This is one of the mods to the truck I immediately felt good about!!

Thanks for looking & Stay Safe!!
Attached Thumbnails
Overland Expedition pics/specs with bs thread-bedslide1.jpg  
Old 11-02-2013, 09:30 AM   #1410
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XO did the same thing for me NYCO, except I'm not waiting. I've got a few weeks off pf work before I start the new job so I am devoting myself to dialing in the truck. No more popcorn. No more excuses. I need moar mods. Birthday is coming up, and all I want is truck parts.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:35 AM   #1411
SnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery
havent contributed to this yet but here is a picture of my rig… still lots of work to do.

Old 11-02-2013, 09:38 AM   #1412
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
XO did the same thing for me NYCO, except I'm not waiting. I've got a few weeks off pf work before I start the new job so I am devoting myself to dialing in the truck. No more popcorn. No more excuses. I need moar mods. Birthday is coming up, and all I want is truck parts.
Sell them LED's!
Old 11-02-2013, 09:40 AM   #1413
Purveyor of Fun

Yup, TW will be seeing a lot of me. Lets try to keep that thread visible eh? I really need to move some stock. With all the pM's i've responded to you'd think errrbody'd have lights.

But they don't.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:45 AM   #1414
Purveyor of Fun

Lol thanks kase! Didn't waste any time
Old 11-02-2013, 09:58 AM   #1415
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-02-2013, 11:00 AM   #1416
snow is awesome
VE7OSR is one of the sharper tools in the shedVE7OSR is one of the sharper tools in the shedVE7OSR is one of the sharper tools in the shedVE7OSR is one of the sharper tools in the shedVE7OSR is one of the sharper tools in the shedVE7OSR is one of the sharper tools in the shedVE7OSR is one of the sharper tools in the shedVE7OSR is one of the sharper tools in the shedVE7OSR is one of the sharper tools in the shedVE7OSR is one of the sharper tools in the shedVE7OSR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob II
VE7OSR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetDep View Post
I LOVE the series and can't wait for more!! Bit of a geek here - so I got a hat and a patch that I have on the headliner of the truck. Although I don't get out as much as I want -- I love it when I do and have grand plans when I retire ---- again!! ;-)

I am old and tired of crawling in the bed of my truck -- did some research and finally (yesterday) decided to remedy that!! Went with the ATC light duty truck slide and glad I did -- this thing is way cool!! Will post some pics when I get it loaded up if anyone wants to see it. I had looked at Tuffy (and those style) drawers but decided the slide because I can use it as a table when camping - can modularize my contents - and pack/unpack easily for different missions. This is one of the mods to the truck I immediately felt good about!!

Thanks for looking & Stay Safe!!
Very cool Tim, i like it.
Old 11-02-2013, 12:30 PM   #1417
Adventurer
ffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
ffdawson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnwTaco View Post
havent contributed to this yet but here is a picture of my rig… still lots of work to do.

Truck looks damn good! But I know the feeling, enough is just never quite enough!
Old 11-02-2013, 03:39 PM   #1418
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely trying to go the EXPO route with my truck. Mods so far, 255/85-16 km2 on 16x8 procomps. 4.88 gears. BAMF sliders. Front and rear ARB's. Softtopper. Camburg coilovers and UCA. I know I have a long way to go but I'm slowly working on it. Takes care of me on my fishing/camping/hunting trips every weekend. Really want armor and the rest of the expo goodies I see everyone posting up.
Attached Thumbnails
Overland Expedition pics/specs with bs thread-image.jpg  
Old 11-02-2013, 03:41 PM   #1419
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by numbah57 View Post
Definitely trying to go the EXPO route with my truck. Mods so far, 255/85-16 km2 on 16x8 procomps. 4.88 gears. BAMF sliders. Front and rear ARB's. Softtopper. Camburg coilovers and UCA. I know I have a long way to go but I'm slowly working on it. Takes care of me on my fishing/camping/hunting trips every weekend. Really want armor and the rest of the expo goodies I see everyone posting up.
I feel ya on that one. trying to get the cash for some suspension deciding on OME or some bilsteins. Also a CVT Tent, tires will come when the stock ones go bad, sliders as well and a plated rear bumper
Old 11-02-2013, 08:11 PM   #1420
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Yup, TW will be seeing a lot of me. Lets try to keep that thread visible eh? I really need to move some stock. With all the pM's i've responded to you'd think errrbody'd have lights.

But they don't.
Do not forget, even at a huge discount, they are COSTLY. With the amount of money invested in lights, many OTHER mods could be completed for less than the cost of a 50" let alone the items I might invest in.

Still thinking on my setup. After reading about that RDS, might want one of those for the front. Then 2 x D2's to cover the rest of that 180º arc. for the rear, could do the 30" single row and 2 x 6" single row or similar size. Then the sides could end up with 2 x 12" single row. Reverse lights, possibly?

All that is costly, right around $2500 without the pricing on the RDS! based off the E@$1600 in a 50" vs SR@$1200 in a 50" - I can gather the RDS in a 54" might be in the $1800 range. Putting me with a bit of a discount at ~$4000 in lights.

- additionally, on the topic of this thread though, Still working on the OBA location. 5Gal tanks are not small. Still do not want to sacrifice my spare tire location, yet*

Products Discussed in this Thread