Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Race Baja with Mouse McCoy Video

Old 05-20-2012, 10:49 AM   #1
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Race Baja with Mouse McCoy Video

While I usually enjoy watching the four wheel racers, this video with music, shows the 2 wheeled excitement of an 18 hour race in all kinds of conditions... Video from Dust to Glory, an epic film!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=eUWMN9hctnM
Old 05-20-2012, 08:00 PM   #2
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
i don't think i can ride that long on pavement, major props! and those class 11 bugs i'd be scared to race in one of those.
Old 05-26-2012, 01:22 PM   #3
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
i don't think i can ride that long on pavement, major props! and those class 11 bugs i'd be scared to race in one of those.
SCORE has tried to use very little pavement in Baja races. Only if a suddon closure of the race course by locals or conditions will cause some highway to be included in a Baja race. Now, with all racers having GPS tracking, there is a strict speed limit on paved roads, so it doesn't become an advantage for any one class over another. Now, dry lake beds are another matter altogether!