LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Wheelers Hub

Old 06-03-2012, 09:18 PM   #1
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
Wheelers Hub

Hey guys, I got an idea for a website at a natural bridge benefit ride a few weeks ago, and i'm not even sure where to post this on the forum so i apologize if this needs to be moved!

whenever we all go out wheeling, there's always a ton of people snapping images, some are random and people we've never met. so i thought what if we all had a website we could goto to host our images and find images of past events so we could get images of our rig that we didn't see.
everything will be categorized: Country > state > event > date (possibly > user)
that way you can goto the exact event you were at and see ALL the images rather than just what you took, and what your friends put on facebook.

i'm still working on it, i've made the expected launch date July 1st, but i won't know for sure until it's closer to the time of.

but for now, i've added a basic registration so that a user base can be building.

http://wheelershub.com

what do you guys think? so far everyone i've talked to has loved the idea.
also, if you have idea suggestions, i'm def open to them.