Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

New stuff from Hi-lift

Old 01-03-2009, 06:16 PM   #1
I see you now..................
longbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
longbow's Tacoma Gallery
New stuff from Hi-lift

Just did some reading on Hi-Lift, this may be old news but it's from the Sema show.
I see they have a neoprene sock for the jacks working parts, to keep all the junk out while stored.
Also a new mount system that attaches to round tube bumpers, roll bars roof racks etc. made of alum. and SS, with knob/wing turns. Will also fit some square stock.

I have a new mod worked out already for this, just need to check on a price.
Old 01-03-2009, 06:31 PM   #2
HighPlains will become famous soon enoughHighPlains will become famous soon enough
HighPlains's Tacoma Gallery
Not meaning to jack your thread, but your post reminds me of something. Where is the best place to get a High-Lift jack? I need the most heavy duty one available.
Old 01-03-2009, 06:32 PM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPlains View Post
Not meaning to jack your thread, but your post reminds me of something. Where is the best place to get a High-Lift jack? I need the most heavy duty one available.
i bought mine from a local northern tool. they had all the current accessories for it as well