Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

NJ Trails?

Old 01-04-2009, 03:15 PM   #1
Jerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud of

Coast Guard: MLB Driver
Jerseytaco's Tacoma Gallery
NJ Trails?

Where do all you guys in NJ go wheeling? I used to go up around chadsworth. Haven't done much since moving back to NJ, would like to get together with some of you all, if interested.
Old 01-04-2009, 03:19 PM   #2
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
I was just up off exit 8A yesterday and my boy showed me some nice trails, something for everyone.. most of it is easy but there are a few sections with near vertical hill climbs etc..

Probably the best I have seen around here, most of the stuff is just mud pits and sand....
Old 01-04-2009, 03:22 PM   #3
betz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud of

Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: Steve
betz.steven's Tacoma Gallery
most of the stuff i do is through the back woods on the military bases, but i have heard some good things of Mt. Misery
Old 01-04-2009, 04:08 PM   #4
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
There are quite a few trails out in the pine barrens but it's all sand.
Old 01-04-2009, 04:15 PM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
im from north jersey(giant stadium) and there is no trails by me. not sure where to go in south jersey where the cops wont bust you.used to ride our quads in the pine barrens but unsure if you can get away with it.
Old 01-04-2009, 07:17 PM   #6
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
^Same here. I've been down here for almost 9 years so I don't know if it changed or not. I mean, really, it IS the Peoples Republic of New Jersey. Fun is verboten.
Old 01-04-2009, 07:47 PM   #7
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
theres some fun stuff around my neck of the woods. we used to frequently run around the mt. misery area, and surrounding areas. Im almost dead smack in the middle of the pine barrens.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:32 AM   #8
Tacos are more gooder!!
Kropper has a spectacular aura aboutKropper has a spectacular aura about

Law Enforcement:
Kropper's Tacoma Gallery
Rausch Creek, Pa is an awesome spot. Check out their website, tons of photos. It can get quite technical but there is sonething for everybody there. I went there once this past fall and fell in love with the place. They even have an area that you can camp in, if you are coming from a distance, and want to make a weekend out of it. ....I know it's not exactly NJ, but it's not thaaaat far, and the best fun around that I've found.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:51 PM   #9
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Rausch Creek is a hell of a spot. Everything from stock trucks to full custom tube rigs running 44" tires can find a challenge.

More local is always good, of course. Since I'm essentially at exit 8A, I gotta talk to Ian and check out that area!
Old 01-08-2009, 04:24 PM   #11
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
You want Raush Creek photos?

http://www.lieblweb.com/cpg/index.php?cat=23

There is more extreme stuff there. I just never did any of the red trails. Too damn extreme for my tastes.
what's with all the jepps Janster??

Just kidding -- looks like fun
Old 01-09-2009, 06:14 AM   #12
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Rausch Creek is a hell of a spot. Everything from stock trucks to full custom tube rigs running 44" tires can find a challenge.

More local is always good, of course. Since I'm essentially at exit 8A, I gotta talk to Ian and check out that area!
Yeah man, its definatly a good spot for being so close to you... Well worth it, its mostly dirt and muddy trails, but there are a few sections with some knarly hill climbs etc.. a good place to thrash around with limited consequences. ITs definatly no raucsh tho
Old 01-09-2009, 11:55 AM   #13
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelmarvaTaco View Post
what's with all the jepps Janster??

Just kidding -- looks like fun

Considering that's what I wheel with.....
The thumbnails are mostly all my rig (Jeep).

I keep inviting the tacoma peeps, but nobody shows up.
Old 01-09-2009, 11:59 AM   #14
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post

Considering that's what I wheel with.....
The thumbnails are mostly all my rig (Jeep).

I keep inviting the tacoma peeps, but nobody shows up.
Timing was bad for me on that last Rausch Creek trip. I'll post once I figure out my next trip. We've got my truck plus 2 crawlers lined up and none of them are ready just yet.

Hope to add more to the list of regulars as things get closer. Should be an active Spring!
Old 01-09-2009, 12:02 PM   #15
Rock Solid Toy

janster, next saturda a bunch of us are going to raushch
Old 01-09-2009, 03:38 PM   #16
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
janster, next saturda a bunch of us are going to raushch
Thanks for the invite. I personally don't get out as much as I used to. However, I'm an Events Coordinator for the Keystone Krawlers...so I'm on the planning end of trips mostly. Wheelin 101's and such. My work schedule sucks too and other hobbies.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:52 PM   #17
Rock Solid Toy

yeah I was going there for a while, but no one was ever on and the threads were dead :/ i have severe ADD so it wasnt working out.. but let me know if you'll are ever doin anythang