Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Road Armor's Tacoma bumper

Old 01-05-2009, 03:57 PM   #2
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
hell yeah that looks cool.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:05 PM   #4
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
sweet bumper, not worth 2k
Old 01-05-2009, 04:12 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
looks awesome..................but not $2k awesome!
Old 01-05-2009, 04:27 PM   #7
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
yeah for 2k that bumper can pound sand...

besides that, its the ugliest bumper I have ever seen for our trucks.

who ever let that release should be fired.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:29 PM   #8
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
I actually like the look of it.

I don't like it enough to drop 2 grand on it though.

I'd sooner consider beating off with sandpaper.
Old 01-05-2009, 05:07 PM   #9
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
It looks ugly to me. It doesn't fit right.
Old 01-05-2009, 09:14 PM   #11
colvilletacoma will become famous soon enoughcolvilletacoma will become famous soon enough
colvilletacoma's Tacoma Gallery
If i had an extra 2k around I would definetly drop it on that. But with 2k I could get one custom made to look better and be how I wanted it.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:33 PM   #13
RedTaco2134 will become famous soon enoughRedTaco2134 will become famous soon enough

Army: E-1
Name: Scott
RedTaco2134's Tacoma Gallery
I'd rather have a Beer, and a Allpro bumper..
Old 03-12-2009, 08:46 AM   #14
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Update on this. I was interweb surfing bumpers for our trucks and found that right now you can get $800 back on these bumpers! I personnally like them as they keep the original lines a little better than the all pro. This due to the reduced clearance comparing to the all-pro but hey I am just a poser who likes to bump civics in the parking lot!

Edit: My bad deal is over, not like I was going to buy one anyways, I am all talk.

Edit: Perhaps the deal is not over and I just have lysdexia. http://www.roadarmor.com/site/index.php

Help me outa little!
Old 03-12-2009, 08:49 AM   #15
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilsky View Post
Update on this. I was interweb surfing bumpers for our trucks and found that right now you can get $800 back on these bumpers! I personnally like them as they keep the original lines a little better than the all pro. This due to the reduced clearance comparing to the all-pro but hey I am just a poser who likes to bump civics in the parking lot!

Edit: My bad deal is over, not like I was going to buy one anyways, I am all talk.

Edit: Perhaps the deal is not over and I just have lysdexia. http://www.roadarmor.com/site/index.php

Help me outa little!
Wow... That makes their rear bumper $940! Damn, that's tempting!!!
Old 03-13-2009, 05:10 AM   #17
RedTaco2134 will become famous soon enoughRedTaco2134 will become famous soon enough

I really like the bumper, it would be way better with a Stinger on it though..still not worth 2K. All-pro, should be suffice for me.
Old 03-13-2009, 02:28 PM   #19
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I would like to see it in a real world application to get a better idea of looks and size. Does look pretty slick though!
Old 03-14-2009, 06:14 PM   #20

There is a guy around here, that just purchased the "road armor, front bumper". IMHO I would ratehr buy the Armorology Rear bumper, with All-pro in front. That rear bumper above looks like a Armorololgy Bite...