Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Post Pics Of Your Tacoma In The Mountains

Old 07-29-2013, 05:38 PM   #621
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone Runner View Post
Mas . . .

Is that Winter Park in the background?
Old 07-29-2013, 06:45 PM   #622
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rileySB View Post
Nice. If you came from Bridgeport, did you go to the town too?

Old 07-29-2013, 06:53 PM   #623
CASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
CASTRATE's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I lived near mountains. These flat lands are killin' me
Old 07-29-2013, 08:39 PM   #624
Taco Noob
joelt has a spectacular aura aboutjoelt has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Joey
joelt's Tacoma Gallery
At the foot of Black Bear Pass...Ingram and Bridal Veil Falls in the backdrop.
Attached Thumbnails
Post Pics Of Your Tacoma In The Mountains-photo-2.jpg  
Old 07-29-2013, 09:21 PM   #625
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Is that Winter Park in the background?
Sure is, on the way up Corona. First time driving up there from the west.
Old 07-29-2013, 09:23 PM   #626
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelt View Post
At the foot of Black Bear Pass...Ingram and Bridal Veil Falls in the backdrop.
Awesome pic, I need to get back down there.
Old 07-29-2013, 09:24 PM   #627
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rileySB View Post
Love this thread! Can't wait to do some of these runs y'all have posted. Maybe when I get some more armor and bigger tires...and more spare time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My best friend and my pup at Onion Valley campground

Mine hunting in the high Sierras

Very nice, I love abandoned camps and towns! Truck looks nice and clean!
Old 07-29-2013, 09:38 PM   #628
rotorwind is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
rotorwind's Tacoma Gallery
Cinders OHV area. Flagstaff, AZ

Post Pics Of Your Tacoma In The Mountains-imageuploadedbytapatalk1375159024.398832.jpgPost Pics Of Your Tacoma In The Mountains-imageuploadedbytapatalk1375159063.682199.jpg
Old 07-30-2013, 07:29 AM   #630
Because 4R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
Great photogragh. Such special light.
It really was, storming all day and then cleared up right at sunset. The lighting was a photogs wet dream, I really wish I had a better camera than my point and shoot to do it justice.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:27 PM   #631
RileySB
rileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Gen
rileySB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Very nice, I love abandoned camps and towns! Truck looks nice and clean!
They are so much fun. That mine was amazing with how intact it was and how much random mining stuff was around. You should see the truck after a trip like that, so much damn white dust all over, in every crack and crevice! (of the truck that is)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
Nice. If you came from Bridgeport, did you go to the town too?
Yup. The town was super neat. Now I've got the mine-bug! Thankfully I have a durable truck to get me to those types of places!
Old 07-30-2013, 01:48 PM   #632
Dastick is on a distinguished road
Dastick's Tacoma Gallery

Old 07-30-2013, 01:48 PM   #633
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
figure it's time to contribute

recent san juans trip

engineer pass

black bear pass

yankee boy basin
Old 07-30-2013, 01:58 PM   #634
Because 4R

This one is awesome.

Old 07-30-2013, 02:08 PM   #635
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
How in the ballsack of Satan did I miss this thread?

Time to die 56K! Let the picture whoring begin!

^Tiny truck...

Old 07-30-2013, 02:13 PM   #636
Because 4R

^^ Very nice pics, where abouts?
Old 07-30-2013, 04:54 PM   #638
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Haha glad you finally made it sj, sweet pics to!
Old 07-30-2013, 06:55 PM   #639
Taco Noob

Air Force:
joelt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone Runner View Post
Awesome pic, I need to get back down there.
The scenery there's amazing! I really enjoyed finishing up on the south end of Last Dollar Rd, where you get a good view of the Telluride Regional Airport...and the ginormous cliff.
Old 07-30-2013, 06:57 PM   #640
Taco Noob

Air Force:
joelt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Thank-you thank-you.

Powder Face trail in the Rocky Mountains. (Alberta)
Yup...outstanding pics...beautiful scenery!