LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Post Pics Of Your Tacoma In The Mountains

Old 08-28-2013, 09:04 AM   #741
Vmmvmmm is on a distinguished road
Name: Greg
Vmmvmmm's Tacoma Gallery
My truck looks a bit different now, but here is a shot on the top of the mountains above the Great Salt Lake a few weeks ago. My wife is on the far side.

Old 08-28-2013, 09:16 AM   #742
Just a desert dude.
XIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
XIGUNHAWKIX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmmvmmm View Post
My truck looks a bit different now, but here is a shot on the top of the mountains above the Great Salt Lake a few weeks ago. My wife is on the far side.

Awesome, love the panoramic.
Old 08-28-2013, 09:26 AM   #743
Runner
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XIGUNHAWKIX View Post
Awesome, love the panoramic.
Bad ass for sure!
Old 08-28-2013, 09:46 AM   #744
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone Runner View Post
This sequence (well sort of a sequence) are some of my favorites that I took from this weekend's trip.

Now I am wanting to move West!!!

Beautiful man,

I truly think this is the best thread on TW....
Old 08-28-2013, 09:57 AM   #745
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
One more. Sorry for the smoke-CA is on fire these days

Old 09-03-2013, 09:47 AM   #746
Runner
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-03-2013, 10:11 AM   #747
RoscoTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Ross
RoscoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
In the shenandoahs
Attached Thumbnails
Post Pics Of Your Tacoma In The Mountains-uploadfromtaptalk1378228266829.jpg  
Old 09-03-2013, 10:50 AM   #748
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-03-2013, 03:01 PM   #749
Independant Thinker
Lumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lumpskie's Tacoma Gallery
I posted these on my build thread, but thought I'd share here too.(sorry for low quality cell phone pics)

Old 09-03-2013, 03:25 PM   #750
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian007Taco View Post
Awesome pic!

Could you PM me a larger resolution one for Wallpaper,
Old 09-03-2013, 03:27 PM   #751
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
subbed, i need to make sure i bring my camera next time im up in the mountains
Old 09-08-2013, 03:23 PM   #753
Independant Thinker
Lumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I just got back from another trip. I went from Idaho Springs to Georgetown CO via Cascade Creek and Saxon Mtn. Here are a couple of pics (there are a bunch more on my build thread):

Old 09-08-2013, 07:48 PM   #754
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
^ wow thats awesome, how long did the trip take you?
Old 09-08-2013, 07:56 PM   #755
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Got this yesterday.

Old 09-08-2013, 07:57 PM   #756
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpskie View Post
I posted these on my build thread, but thought I'd share here too.(sorry for low quality cell phone pics)

Dang. That's pretty hardcore
Old 09-08-2013, 08:18 PM   #757
Independant Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
^ wow thats awesome, how long did the trip take you?
Thanks! We took the longest offroad route possible, so we were out 3 days/2nights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
Dang. That's pretty hardcore
Yeah, that was an exciting trip! My slide seemed crazy until my buddy pulled this wheel stand.

Old 09-08-2013, 08:19 PM   #758
Pirate
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks! We took the longest offroad route possible, so we were out 3 days/2nights.

Yeah, that was an exciting trip! My slide seemed crazy until my buddy pulled this wheel stand.

have the doctors removed the seat from his bum yet?
Old 09-08-2013, 08:25 PM   #759
Senior Noob Member
Squeaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Squeaky Penguin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

And I though I had fun in the V

Still waiting on pics from the back though, I had a decent wheel stand myself.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:04 AM   #760
Independant Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
have the doctors removed the seat from his bum yet?
His seat is now removed... his girlfriend may be the only one to ever ride in his passenger seat again! (check out the pics in my build thread and you can kind of see her in there)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaky Penguin View Post
And I though I had fun in the V

Still waiting on pics from the back though, I had a decent wheel stand myself.

^Wow, Squeaky. Did you drive out of that?

Products Discussed in this Thread