Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Post Pics Of Your Tacoma In The Mountains

Old 08-11-2014, 01:10 PM   #1401
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadiver View Post
Yes its is.
Old 08-11-2014, 11:18 PM   #1403
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basikbiker View Post
Wow.... Truck is flat out badass
Old 08-12-2014, 08:41 AM   #1404
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadiver View Post
Up in Gunnison.
I almost went to school at Western in Gunnison. Well, I looked at it anyway...I never actually did apply. I see that you are in the DFW area. How often are you in Gunnison? I've got some family up that way and almost drove up there to visit with them over the 4th of July this year. Ended up not getting enough time off work to make it worth the drive.
Old 08-12-2014, 03:52 PM   #1405
inv3ctiv3 is on a distinguished road
inv3ctiv3's Tacoma Gallery
Mammoth Lakes from this weekend:

Mammoth Mountain in the background:

Old 08-12-2014, 07:24 PM   #1406
scubadiver is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
scubadiver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyTaco View Post
I almost went to school at Western in Gunnison. Well, I looked at it anyway...I never actually did apply. I see that you are in the DFW area. How often are you in Gunnison? I've got some family up that way and almost drove up there to visit with them over the 4th of July this year. Ended up not getting enough time off work to make it worth the drive.
Growing up my family went up there at least once a year. This trip I realized I had not been in 20 years. I will be make this trip a yearly deal for sure, drive is not that bad. I love that area, I have been lots of places and its still my favorite.
Old 08-12-2014, 07:36 PM   #1407
cmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
cmj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by inv3ctiv3 View Post
Mammoth Lakes from this weekend:
bfcotftmfw?
Old 08-12-2014, 07:58 PM   #1408
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery

Old 08-12-2014, 08:26 PM   #1409
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^^^ Kingston/Yankeeish?
Old 08-12-2014, 08:40 PM   #1410
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone Runner View Post
^^^ Kingston/Yankeeish?
Yessiree... Kingston
Old 08-13-2014, 12:56 AM   #1411
Because 4R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Yessiree... Kingston
Damn, I'm on a roll. I need to get up there and hike the lakes.
Old 08-13-2014, 10:00 AM   #1412
inv3ctiv3 is on a distinguished road
inv3ctiv3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmj View Post
bfcotftmfw?
Oh wow haha, haven't heard that one in a while! Your truck looks badass.
Old 08-13-2014, 10:13 AM   #1413

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone Runner View Post
Damn, I'm on a roll. I need to get up there and hike the lakes.
Yeah, I wanted to hike to them badly. But weather and time didn't permit.
Old 08-27-2014, 10:36 AM   #1415
yakker1982 is on a distinguished road
yakker1982's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-27-2014, 10:38 AM   #1416
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
hopefully these rolling hills count as mountains
IMG_6234 by bspringli photography, on Flickr
IMG_5913 by bspringli photography, on Flickr
GooseOverlook by bspringli photography, on Flickr
IMG_5718 by bspringli photography, on Flickr
Old 08-27-2014, 04:49 PM   #1417
Reh5108 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReh5108 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReh5108 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReh5108 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReh5108 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReh5108 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReh5108 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReh5108 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReh5108 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReh5108 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReh5108 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
Reh5108's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
hopefully these rolling hills count as mountains
IMG_6234 by bspringli photography, on Flickr
IMG_5913 by bspringli photography, on Flickr
GooseOverlook by bspringli photography, on Flickr
IMG_5718 by bspringli photography, on Flickr
So jealous! Wish the east coast had mountains like that.
Old 08-27-2014, 09:47 PM   #1418
Psychonaut
Maxx is a splendid one to beholdMaxx is a splendid one to beholdMaxx is a splendid one to beholdMaxx is a splendid one to beholdMaxx is a splendid one to beholdMaxx is a splendid one to beholdMaxx is a splendid one to behold

Maxx's Tacoma Gallery
Schnebley Hill Road, Sedona AZ

On the way up.

Found this at the top.

Old 08-27-2014, 09:52 PM   #1419
4wd is awesome
4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future

Name: Collin
4x4yota's Tacoma Gallery
The scenery in some of these pictures is freakon amazing.
Old 08-27-2014, 10:06 PM   #1420
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
url=http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/423025/cat/500][/url]