Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Fort Benning MEET

Old 07-17-2012, 07:27 AM   #1
IC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to behold

Army: Infantry
Name: Isaac
IC MANDO's Tacoma Gallery
Fort Benning MEET

Hey y'all? Just wondering if anyone would like to do a meet on Benning? I see several Tacos on the daily basis. MODed and stock. Just wondering, cause most the meets are a couple hours away. With the crazy schedules here, a meet in our own backyard would be sweet. Any input would be great.
Old 07-17-2012, 08:14 PM   #2
YotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FMC 25th BSB
Name: Brian
YotaMan2007's Tacoma Gallery
i live right out side of Hunter. I'm about to PCS and I'll be passing though. i start my travel on the 30th.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:55 PM   #3
Zonk is on a distinguished road
Army:
Zonk's Tacoma Gallery
Im stationed at Benning. Any good trails around here?
Old 08-05-2012, 05:37 AM   #4
IC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to beholdIC MANDO is a splendid one to behold

I guess the best ones are in the Z areas. I've been there a couple times, but only to pull some buddies out. I've seen so many tacos on post. Apparently they're not on here. I would love to do a meet at like the PX parking lot and then go to the Z area, or maybe mods discussions or whatever. All the meets are usually like 2- 4 hours or more away. So I put this on here, to try and have one close , cause of schedules, money, or lazy. You know what I mean. Anyway, the Z areas should be the best.
Old 08-06-2012, 03:45 PM   #5
Army:
Zonk's Tacoma Gallery
Yes there is definitely a bunch of tacos around. I went out by fryar dz this weekend on some unimproved roads, not super exciting just a few washed out muddy areas.
Old 08-06-2012, 03:50 PM   #6
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Damn where the hell did all of you guys come from? I thought there was only two of us here.
Old 08-06-2012, 05:16 PM   #7
Army:
Zonk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by medic2230 View Post
Damn where the hell did all of you guys come from? I thought there was only two of us here.
Dont sound so disappointed. I mostly just lurk around here.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:36 AM   #8
hudsonstrong is a splendid one to beholdhudsonstrong is a splendid one to beholdhudsonstrong is a splendid one to beholdhudsonstrong is a splendid one to beholdhudsonstrong is a splendid one to beholdhudsonstrong is a splendid one to beholdhudsonstrong is a splendid one to behold
Army: Master Gunner Delta Compnay Army National Guard Warrior Training Center
Name: Jonathan
hudsonstrong's Tacoma Gallery
I'm here at Benning. I'm always down for a meet and greet. Would be fun to meet some other Taco owners.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:36 AM   #9
hudsonstrong is a splendid one to beholdhudsonstrong is a splendid one to beholdhudsonstrong is a splendid one to beholdhudsonstrong is a splendid one to beholdhudsonstrong is a splendid one to beholdhudsonstrong is a splendid one to beholdhudsonstrong is a splendid one to behold
Sub'd
Old 12-02-2012, 07:05 PM   #10
Gustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud of

Army: 197th INF Regiment
Name: Gustavo
Gustavo's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna play!!!
Old 12-05-2012, 05:09 PM   #11

So here we go

There is gonna be a meet and greet at 10:00 am Saturday January 2013. It will be at the PX on Main Post in the parking lot. All Taco owners are welcome! I would like some thoughts and feedback.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:02 AM   #12
January 5th I'm guessing?
Old 12-06-2012, 05:17 AM   #13

The 5th is good, but I was thinking the 12th. That way people on Leave can make it back in time
Old 12-06-2012, 04:43 PM   #14
Army:
Zonk's Tacoma Gallery
Id like to come but will be deployed by then.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:53 PM   #15
Gustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud ofGustavo has much to be proud of

Army: 197th INF Regiment
Name: Gustavo
Gustavo's Tacoma Gallery
12th works better for me. I don't get back from leave until the 6th
Old 12-07-2012, 09:51 AM   #16
12 Sounds good to me too..
Old 01-07-2013, 09:48 AM   #17

Gentlemen, are we still on for Saturday at 10:00?
Old 01-07-2013, 03:08 PM   #18
ich bin die Scheiße
IBATanker is on a distinguished road

Army: bad mo fo
Name: Chuck
IBATanker's Tacoma Gallery
where you guys meeting up at on the 12th?
Old 01-08-2013, 04:09 AM   #19

It will be at the far end of the PX parking lot at 10:00.
Old 01-12-2013, 07:20 AM   #20
ich bin die Scheiße
IBATanker is on a distinguished road

Army: bad mo fo
Name: Chuck
IBATanker's Tacoma Gallery
Did anybody show up?