LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Wanted to see what my truck would look like brown?

Old 01-06-2009, 11:57 AM   #1
Walt Corbin will become famous soon enough
Walt Corbin's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted to see what my truck would look like brown?

I did a little muddin New Year's Eve in a friends filled in pond. My taco did pretty good. I got struck once but that was mostly do to me pussy foot'n it and my worn out tires.

What do y'all think of the color?

Old 01-06-2009, 11:58 AM   #2
40204ever is just really nice40204ever is just really nice40204ever is just really nice40204ever is just really nice40204ever is just really nice

40204ever's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to 40204ever
i like the new paint job
Old 01-06-2009, 12:00 PM   #3
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
sweet pics -- good thing you don't live in Chris4x4's neighborhood....
Old 01-06-2009, 12:03 PM   #4
Yep I just hit Chris4x4's HOA Thread. Neighbors said nothing!!!
Old 01-06-2009, 12:04 PM   #5
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCBulldog View Post
Cleaning that is going to be like cleaning a Filipino hooker... nasty job!
Old 01-06-2009, 12:26 PM   #6
SouthWhittierMetalWorks is a glorious beacon of lightSouthWhittierMetalWorks is a glorious beacon of lightSouthWhittierMetalWorks is a glorious beacon of lightSouthWhittierMetalWorks is a glorious beacon of lightSouthWhittierMetalWorks is a glorious beacon of light

SouthWhittierMetalWorks's Tacoma Gallery
I think that color should be a factory option on any 4x4 they sell.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:40 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
holy bejeebus thats a lot of mud
Old 01-06-2009, 12:48 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCBulldog View Post
Cleaning that is going to be like cleaning a Filipino hooker... nasty job!
You hit the nail on the head!!! I am still not done and I have been working on it since Friday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
holy bejeebus thats a lot of mud
The worst is what got inside and the windows. The windows make the worst gritty sound when I roll them down no matter how much I clean!!
Old 01-06-2009, 12:53 PM   #10
Creedmoor Connections
carolinyens will become famous soon enough
carolinyens's Tacoma Gallery
Nice bath. If I didnt have an X my taco would look like this at all times.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:55 PM   #11
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics....take pics cleaning it too!! LOL
Old 01-06-2009, 01:01 PM   #12
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
It looks like somebody delivered a truck load of mud to your driveway.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:06 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
nice pics....take pics cleaning it too!! LOL
Here it is.....

well not yet!!! But hopefully by the weekend.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:13 PM   #14
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'd be dragging out the pressure washer for clean up.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:16 PM   #15
Yeah. I haven't even looked to see what the undercarriage looks like. A whole lot of washing to be done.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:20 PM   #16
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
and maybe I'd park over a sprinkler or two.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:25 PM   #17
Good call!!! I can set one up tomorrow morning for when I am at work.

I should have taken it to the car wash to see how many people I could get to quit that day!!
Old 01-07-2009, 06:04 AM   #19
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelmarvaTaco View Post
sweet pics -- good thing you don't live in Chris4x4's neighborhood....

haha maybe he should go hang out with chris his neighbors would shit bricks.