Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Breaking in my 09 Tacoma

Old 01-06-2009, 02:13 PM   #1
Look at my member
crawfishsoul is a jewel in the roughcrawfishsoul is a jewel in the roughcrawfishsoul is a jewel in the rough

crawfishsoul's Tacoma Gallery
Breaking in my 09 Tacoma

Well, I finally got a chance to take my new Tacoma out and have some fun. This is on Castle Hot Springs road north of Lake Pleasant headed toward Crown King. My rig is fully stock except for removing the mud flaps, still had the paper plates on it. After seeing what she can do, I am extremely happy with my purchase.

As for trail damage, I banged her twice in the front, a couple of small dents in the stock skid plate, and one tiny scratch on the drivers door. I'd call it a successful virgin voyage.

Warming up for the trail, hill climbing:

Headed down:

Rocky:

Up again:

Getting dirty:

Taking a break and flexing:
Old 01-06-2009, 02:16 PM   #2
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics +1
Old 01-06-2009, 02:25 PM   #3
colvilletacoma will become famous soon enoughcolvilletacoma will become famous soon enough
colvilletacoma's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics! Hopefully the little ones in the back got to ride back there through it all! J/K i see they arent in any of the pics. Nice to see someone use their 09! Love the color by the way!
Old 01-07-2009, 07:07 AM   #5
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Looks like you had a good time!
Old 01-07-2009, 07:12 AM   #6
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics! Let the mods begin!!