Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

------- 1st Annual t.w. GLAMIS TRIP oct. 19-21st-------

Old 07-28-2012, 11:29 PM   #21
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDSam View Post
And beers, hpi bajas, fire wood, chicks and tow rope and shovels to dig ur self out.
good list
Old 07-29-2012, 03:42 PM   #22
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ok I think I am pretty much for sure on making this. Finished mounting my bump cans so the truck is 100% ready except for lights So I would rather make this trip than get lights, if I cant do both then I am just gonna get wasted at night and let you guys show me what your trucks can do
Old 07-29-2012, 05:30 PM   #23
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Ok I think I am pretty much for sure on making this. Finished mounting my bump cans so the truck is 100% ready except for lights So I would rather make this trip than get lights, if I cant do both then I am just gonna get wasted at night and let you guys show me what your trucks can do
Thats a winning attitude!
How long does it take you to get to Glamis from your location in Arizona?
Old 07-29-2012, 06:12 PM   #24
Señor member

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
Thats a winning attitude!
How long does it take you to get to Glamis from your location in Arizona?
about 5 hours if you dont rush
Old 07-30-2012, 09:54 AM   #25
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
i want to see some tacoma's at china wall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
about 5 hours if you dont rush
yep!! heres some pics for referance...

Old 07-30-2012, 09:56 AM   #26
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
i wont be able to make this one though... ill be there for thanks giving though
Old 07-30-2012, 10:02 AM   #27
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
i wont be able to make this one though... ill be there for thanks giving though
i might hit you up for thxgiving.
Old 07-30-2012, 10:10 AM   #28
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
This sounds like its going to be a fun trip. Im going to try to make this
Old 07-30-2012, 11:01 AM   #29
Banned
Quote:
i might hit you up for thxgiving.
for sure man, let me know!!ill be there wednesday-sunday this year

if you plan on driving your truck, 2wd un locked wont cut it very well unless you go balls deep. you can make it to olds on the sand hwy, coming back might be a little challenge.

if you plan on doing any "duning" i suggest at least 2wd with a locker and some meats.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:01 AM   #30
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Those pics are getting me the sand itch already!!!
Old 07-30-2012, 11:03 AM   #31
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
Those pics are getting me the sand itch already!!!
Hopefully I'll be ready to go by then
Old 07-30-2012, 11:04 AM   #32
Banned
i have had the itch for like 4 months!!

if anyone wants to tow a truck there from arizona, ill pay for your gas
i have a truck, but im scared that ill be towing it back on the trailer with my prerunner haha.

i have a trailer too
Old 07-30-2012, 11:07 AM   #33
D SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Dylan
D SPAID's Tacoma Gallery
I might be able to! 8.1L suburban FTMFW. Thanksgiving orrrr?
Old 07-30-2012, 11:10 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Hopefully I'll be ready to go by then
I hope so too!
Old 07-30-2012, 11:52 AM   #35
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by D SPAID View Post
I might be able to! 8.1L suburban FTMFW. Thanksgiving orrrr?
yeah man thanks giving!!
I was going to use destinees truck but that thing scares me, i would need to get the whine in the rear diff figured out. i think it will be somewhat easy to do.
whats the gas mileage on that beast? probably like 6 towing my truck?
Old 07-30-2012, 11:58 AM   #36
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

yep!! heres some pics for referance...

are those pictures from last year??? were you able to go up CHina wall
Old 07-30-2012, 12:03 PM   #37
Banned
Quote:
are those pictures from last year??? were you able to go up CHina wall
yepp!! thankgiving last year.

and yep i made it up china like twice. i had alot of room to gain speed, and found a spot with the smallest woops. if you look to the left of my truck you can see my tracks, it was the steepest part, but the smoothest woop wise.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:05 PM   #38
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
are we dodging whoops now?
Old 07-30-2012, 12:06 PM   #39
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
are we dodging whoops now?
sorry i couldnt hit 3 foot tall woops in my truck doing 65.
im a little crazy, but i know my limitations and im not stupid.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:09 PM   #40
the full Monty

Quote:
yepp!! thankgiving last year.

and yep i made it up china like twice. i had alot of room to gain speed, and found a spot with the smallest woops. if you look to the left of my truck you can see my tracks, it was the steepest part, but the smoothest woop wise.
i am guessing your truck is better to do whoops than last year ???

SHould be entertaining to watch your truck to climb some dunes.