Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Container for fluids

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-29-2012, 10:03 AM   #1
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Container for fluids

Well I did a quick search and didn't find anything really.. Kind of a odd question.

I am wondering what you guys use to store all your truck fluids in, a container or a box or some sort.

Things I am talking about are:

1. Brake cleaner
2. Power steering fluid
3. Brake fluid
4. Grease
5. Penetrating oil
6. Lubricating oil

So on and so forth.. All I am really wondering is what would be a good box/storage/container to put these in? I could just go to walmart and buy a rubbermaid container, but am curious to see what you guys are using.
Old 07-29-2012, 08:52 PM   #2
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Would depend on what you'd be doing with said container. I just throw them in a plastic tub in my tool box. What about a laundry detergent tub with a lid?
Old 07-30-2012, 06:45 PM   #3
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
I ended up finding exactly what i wanted from walmart actually....

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Rubbermaid...-Tote/16456539

I put all my fluids in it and fits perfect. Lid is shitty, but... Yeah.
Old 08-04-2012, 07:36 AM   #5
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
I ended up finding exactly what i wanted from walmart actually....

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Rubbermaid...-Tote/16456539

I put all my fluids in it and fits perfect. Lid is shitty, but... Yeah.
Exactly what I use...
Old 08-04-2012, 08:01 AM   #6
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
I use Action Packers only. A little spendy but so much more durable than anything other than an otter box/pelican case/ammo can...

Plus I buy them at REI so if anything goes wrong, I return it and they give me a brand new one, no questions asked.

Little guy on the driver's side for fluids, recovery strap, booster cables, zip ties, etc

Bigger guys for cooking gear and food box

Old 08-04-2012, 06:35 PM   #7
Huge Member
ScreamingTaco is a jewel in the roughScreamingTaco is a jewel in the roughScreamingTaco is a jewel in the roughScreamingTaco is a jewel in the rough

Army:
ScreamingTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-04-2012, 06:49 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a few containers from Home Depot that are basically their in-house knockoff of the action packer. They're tough, work well, easy to secure in the bed.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:46 PM   #9
n0ms is on a distinguished road
Name: Angel
n0ms's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingTaco View Post
^I 2nd that.

Products Discussed in this Thread