Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Family Trail Ride - Ward Canyon

Old 08-11-2012, 04:50 PM   #1
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Family Trail Ride - Ward Canyon

We were going to take the kids hiking today but it was too hot so we just hopped in the truck and headed for the hills. Ward Canyon near Bountiful, Utah is close, easy to get to and fun.

The trail is not super difficult but there are quite a few narrow and rutted sections. We even had a rollover on the trail several years ago on a local club run. It was just us today and I wanted to check some clearances and get measurements for my rear shocks since I'm looking to relocate the shock mounts so I found a few ruts to stretch out in.

Twins in the back seat and the two older boys in the back under the topper.

little flexing

Flexing the other side.

some IFS flex not too bad.

OME Dakars were drooping ok today.

The Dakars will stuff pretty well too. I'm gonna call this "full stuff".

The big rock near the top at Buckland Flats

wife and kids had a good time

ready to head back to town from Buckland Flats
Old 08-11-2012, 04:54 PM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! looks like a good time.
Old 08-11-2012, 06:00 PM   #4
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
Looks like everyone had a good time.

I am curious, is that a spare anti-sway bar you carry with in back there?
Yep sure is.