LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

---IMPORTANT!!!!!!!! LOSING OUR DESERT (Johnson Valley OHV)!!! need your help

Old 08-14-2012, 10:43 AM   #81
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
Well I just called and the gentleman I spoke with cut me off and said since I don't live within his district that he "can't take me into consideration because its members of his district that voted to send him to congress and I need to call my local rep"
Use 92307 - its Apple Valley thats where I live that should be close enough to Lucern and the affected areas
Old 08-14-2012, 03:13 PM   #82
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
I mentioned to Save the Hammers FB the issue Jen had..one other person said the same thing but that they would "pass the word along"

Save the Hammers response: "We just remind them that while we're not their constituents, they are federal legislators and this is a federal issue they need to be educated on."

Also: "If you haven't called your local rep to discuss this issue with them, you can find your federal reps by going to congress.org and typing in your zip code. It doesn't hurt to educate all elected officials on this issue."
Old 08-14-2012, 06:43 PM   #83
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
I mentioned to Save the Hammers FB the issue Jen had..one other person said the same thing but that they would "pass the word along"

Save the Hammers response: "We just remind them that while we're not their constituents, they are federal legislators and this is a federal issue they need to be educated on."

Also: "If you haven't called your local rep to discuss this issue with them, you can find your federal reps by going to congress.org and typing in your zip code. It doesn't hurt to educate all elected officials on this issue."
Jasmine you are awesome!
Thanks for all the additional information and ideas
Old 08-16-2012, 10:39 AM   #84
roberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shedroberts white lightning is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: lcpl delta co
Name: robert
roberts white lightning's Tacoma Gallery
You guys don't have a excuse to call, I'm stationed in 29 palms and I called.
Old 08-23-2012, 04:15 PM   #85
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
our voices have been heard, but we need to keep trying harder:
http://www.mydesert.com/article/2012...on?odyssey=tab
Old 08-23-2012, 04:25 PM   #86
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
our voices have been heard, but we need to keep trying harder:
http://www.mydesert.com/article/2012...on?odyssey=tab
Nice, I was gonna post that!
Old 08-23-2012, 05:08 PM   #87
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
From Save the Hammers Facebook:

Step 2:
Weds August 22nd, 2012
Copy, paste, message or call at least 3 of your friends and personally ask them to do the same, and start the next layer of the pyramid. Remember to ask them to stay positive.

Today we ask you to start the next layer of the Pyramid. Keep a steady application of positive pressure.

Step 1:
Tuesday August 21st, 2012. Call Senator Dianne Feinstein’s LA office.
11111 Santa Monica Blvd.
Suite 915
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Phone: (310) 914-7300
Sources tell us she is in this office this week working on issues inside Southern California. We have provided the ORBA Economic Impact Report to a staffer that will present the report directly to the Senator this week. We want to back up this information with your calls. Give the receptionist a break they are often interns.

Your Message: Please help introduce the Bartlett Amendment in the Senate. Johnson Valley OHV area is an Economic benefit to California and the communities of the High Desert. I spend $XXXXXX annually because of the opportunities provided by this area. I will not spend this money in California if this area is closed to the public.
If you are an Off Road Business, share how much commerce will be lost if this area closes. You must be positive in your message!