Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

I Need Protection - Wink - Wink

Old 08-15-2012, 08:14 PM   #1
Nick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E5 Machinist Mate - USS Downes San Diego Cal.
Name: Nick
Nick54's Tacoma Gallery
I Need Protection - Wink - Wink

I have a 2nd Gen Tacoma and want to remove my mud flaps, however I don't want to leave the rocker panels and lower door panels exposed to mud, snow and stone damage. I was thinking about applying some form of paintable bed liner product like Duplicolor Bed Armor or Rust-Oleum Truck Bed Coating, etc. If you have used these or similar products to do the same, please comment on your experience and satisfaction with the product you chose. If you can provide a picture that would be great too.
Old 08-15-2012, 08:25 PM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
You're probably better off getting the rockers vinyl wrapped matte black. That way you get protection, but it can be removed later. Also, the diy bed liners aren't as tough as you might think, rocks will still chip it just like they chip the stuff off my rock sliders.