LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Ocotillo tacoma meet pics

Old 01-12-2009, 11:37 AM   #21
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I hope some of you guys had fun cause i knows theres some pissed at me.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:43 AM   #23
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
I had fun. I had no idea we left people behind. there were so many trucks it was hard to keep track
Old 01-12-2009, 02:29 PM   #24
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Steve, dont even worry about it man...Shit happens....
I give you mad props for even starting this thing...
This was 100% THE best meet i've ever been too!! No doubt about that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by straycat241 View Post
hey 05prerunner i still got your walkietalkie sory..doh!!! and how come i cant save tacoskims pics?
lol, Just save it till the next meet...
Unless you wanna meet up and hit up some trials or something beforehand...
Old 01-12-2009, 02:32 PM   #25
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
Quote:

Props for setting this thing up man!!!! even tho you were late haha
Old 01-12-2009, 02:35 PM   #26
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics
Old 01-12-2009, 02:41 PM   #27
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I new someone would say i was late lol hey like noe shit happens i would have been early as hell but you should know why lol.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:42 PM   #28
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
yea i had a great time. it was nice to finally de-virginize my truck.

straycat if u have a pc just right click and save, if u got a mac, just click and drag to desktop
Old 01-12-2009, 02:45 PM   #29
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
Quote:
I new someone would say i was late lol hey like noe shit happens i would have been early as hell but you should know why lol.
haha no worries man! Being there with a positive attitude made up for it!
Old 01-12-2009, 02:45 PM   #30
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
I will have my Batch of picture up as soon as I done editing them... It was cool meeting you guys, the night before at the campground was really fun as well. I took over 300 pictures so it's taking me some time to go through, pick out the best ones, getting them resized and edited so please be a little patient...I promise you it will be worth the wait!
Old 01-12-2009, 02:49 PM   #31
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

did you guys end up staying sat night too?
Old 01-12-2009, 03:43 PM   #32
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No we didn't stay...by the time we got done with the 2nd half of the day we were beat!! We drove about hour and half south of Ocotillo to hit some other trails...we were pretty close to jumping the border and going to go eat Tacos in TJ but it was getting dark really fast so we ended up finding I-80 and went home. I know some of the guys stayed but we decided to split just cause we were so beat...

It was good times though...I look fwd to going to Pismo Beach that's for sure!
Old 01-12-2009, 03:45 PM   #33
╒╪╕

Do you guys already have a date set for pismo?
Old 01-12-2009, 03:49 PM   #34
The Photo Ninja!

Well I am thinking March...Brandon leaves to England and I know he wanted to go so he won't be back until a couple of weeks. My bro and I are most likely going to Utah next month to do some snowboarding...so it will most likely be March. That gives us plenty of time to plan it out.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:50 PM   #35
╒╪╕

Right on. I'll keep an eye out. It's a good idea to have some 4x4's with you at the beach
Old 01-12-2009, 03:51 PM   #36
The Photo Ninja!

Yeah it is... We will most likey post it up on TTORA so keep an eye out.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:05 PM   #39
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by EBruddah View Post
I'm going this weekend if I don't go to Johnson Valley for the FOJV meet.
such a joto you are..if you go to Pismo for the weekend i can make it up Sunday only.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:22 PM   #40
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRMarlon View Post
I will have my Batch of picture up as soon as I done editing them... It was cool meeting you guys, the night before at the campground was really fun as well. I took over 300 pictures so it's taking me some time to go through, pick out the best ones, getting them resized and edited so please be a little patient...I promise you it will be worth the wait!
Hurry up *****, your slacking. Its been over 24 hours now .