LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

SiRMarlons Ocotillo Meet Pictures!

Old 01-12-2009, 10:53 PM   #22
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Keep them coming!
Old 01-12-2009, 10:53 PM   #23
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pictures man, congrats!
Old 01-12-2009, 11:00 PM   #24
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by EBruddah View Post
This bitch have Icons?
hey Ed?!..

how come you always wear a hat..what are you trying to hide?
Old 01-13-2009, 07:16 AM   #27
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
.... Remember boys it's not the age it's the mileage.
hahahaha.....is that what they said to you in prison?!
Old 01-13-2009, 10:32 AM   #28
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon H View Post
Great pics Marlon!!!!! Whens the next trip??? Im already ready!!!!! Pismo FTW!
I thought we already agreed on the next trip? (Cleghorn Sunday)

I'm game for whatever, i just wanna wheel !
Old 01-13-2009, 10:44 AM   #29
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You going to do anything about your bumper and rear quarter panel?
Old 01-13-2009, 11:23 AM   #30
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
You going to do anything about your bumper and rear quarter panel?
Trying to decided on an aftermarket bumper.

This is my dream bumper:
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showpost....3&postcount=22

Second in line:
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showpost....&postcount=183

I will probably go with something like this though:
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showpost....&postcount=104
Old 01-13-2009, 06:26 PM   #31

I like that second one!
Old 01-13-2009, 10:03 PM   #32
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
Them bumpers are fugly!
Old 01-13-2009, 10:05 PM   #33
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrujillo63 View Post
I thought we already agreed on the next trip? (Cleghorn Sunday)

I'm game for whatever, i just wanna wheel !

Couldnt say it better Myself!!! haha Im addicted to Wheelin!!!!
Old 01-13-2009, 10:15 PM   #34
EBruddah is just really niceEBruddah is just really niceEBruddah is just really niceEBruddah is just really nice

EBruddah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD4x4858 View Post
Couldnt say it better Myself!!! haha Im addicted to Wheelin!!!!
I seem to have become committed to Johnson Valley on Saturday. If you're 4X4 you should come out and support the cause out there! All Pro will be leading runs and it should be an outstanding experience for those of you that want to take your wheeling game up a notch or 2.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:18 PM   #35
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I saw that run and I REALLY want to go, ill know by tomorrow if im gonna go
Old 01-13-2009, 10:19 PM   #36

Quote:
I seem to have become committed to Johnson Valley on Saturday. If you're 4X4 you should come out and support the cause out there! All Pro will be leading runs and it should be an outstanding experience for those of you that want to take your wheeling game up a notch or 2.
So your hitting Johnson Valley on Sat and Cleghorn on Sun?
Old 01-13-2009, 10:30 PM   #37
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrujillo63 View Post
So your hitting Johnson Valley on Sat and Cleghorn on Sun?
I'm down to hit both of them
Old 01-14-2009, 07:13 PM   #38
socalcrf450r is on a distinguished road
socalcrf450r's Tacoma Gallery
Hey thanks for the pics. i was the silver taco with the black wheels and tail lights. my buddy has some video footage to edit but it gonna be nice. i would love to do another offroad meet anytime.
Old 01-14-2009, 07:21 PM   #39
Taco Traitor!

Just let me know when and where, Im there for anything local!!! San Diego!!
Old 01-14-2009, 09:00 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalcrf450r View Post
Hey thanks for the pics. i was the silver taco with the black wheels and tail lights. my buddy has some video footage to edit but it gonna be nice. i would love to do another offroad meet anytime.

You're up in San Marcos right? Another local.