Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

NJ Meet???

Old 01-13-2009, 07:39 AM   #21
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
I dont know any of these foreign lands you all speak of. I am from the dirty dirty souf.

I was off exit 8A a coupld weeks ago, Ian (dissassemble) showed me a pretty sweet wheeling spot, but I dont know wehre we would chill and drink beer. and we might get more people if we just do like a hooters or red robin meet because then the guys who dont like to get dirty can come too. We did a red robin meet in morris town think? or cherry hill or something, it was pretty radical.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:42 AM   #22
Jerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud of

Coast Guard: MLB Driver
Jerseytaco's Tacoma Gallery
We can have a gathering and meet everyone first, then we can discuss future meets and place to get dirty.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:42 AM   #23
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
exit 8A is 1.5hrs from me, but i would still like to go get dirty since its hard to find spots up in NY where i live
Old 01-13-2009, 07:44 AM   #24
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna keep an eye on this thread, may be interested. I'm in Conn, kinda far, but we'll see.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:45 AM   #25
betz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud of

Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: Steve
betz.steven's Tacoma Gallery
yeah that hooters is in maple shade, just north of cherryhill maybe 1 or 2 miles. sounds good to me. we'll see how many people would be up for it.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:46 AM   #26
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

8A is about 1.5 hrs from me too, its a good wheeling spot, but it could get boring quick because it is small.. Jersey is kind of beat for any good wheeling. But there were some sick hill climbs and you could definatly roll your truck there if your not careful, which to me means it must be decent .

But I am very hungry, and I like boobs, so... yeah
Old 01-13-2009, 07:47 AM   #27
Jerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud of

Im always in the mood for some titties and beer.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:47 AM   #28
betz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseytaco View Post
We can have a gathering and meet everyone first, then we can discuss future meets and place to get dirty.
thats a real good idea. touch base with everyone and debate on the best spots to go hit up. sounds good, any one got ideas on a good date? i know MLKJ day is coming up or is that too soon? we could try to set it up for one of the holidays in early Feb.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:50 AM   #29

I got to work MLKJ Day but Feb Sounds good to me or A weekend day. I work every other weekend though.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:59 AM   #30

i would say presidents day weekend but not sure how the significant others would appriciate all of us going to hooters on valentines day. theres the 7th of feb and the 21st of feb are both on saturdays.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:06 AM   #31
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. I'll bring recovery straps in case we go wheeling. My truck's bone stock and I'd hate to be "that guy" getting stuck with no tools for others to help me.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:08 AM   #32
Rock Solid Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
I'm in. I'll bring recovery straps in case we go wheeling. My truck's bone stock and I'd hate to be "that guy" getting stuck with no tools for others to help me.
hey make sure you bring your tools because I AM that guy.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:13 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
is this the bone stock truck that allows you to "see through" the clothes of the hooters girls? and i may be that guy depending on how the weather is due to having a prerunner. but ill bring straps and tools as well
Old 01-13-2009, 08:27 AM   #34
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
Jackass.
You expected anything less?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
hey make sure you bring your tools because I AM that guy.
When you were gone I took one of your wheels, rolled it next to my truck, turned to Bob and said "My penis is way too small."

Quote:
Originally Posted by betz.steven View Post
is this the bone stock truck that allows you to "see through" the clothes of the hooters girls? and i may be that guy depending on how the weather is due to having a prerunner. but ill bring straps and tools as well
Yes.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:32 AM   #35
Rock Solid Toy

haha dude, Ian and I spent like 45 minutes in that hardware store and still didnt get the right shit... I told him we should wait until AFTER
Old 01-13-2009, 08:34 AM   #36

would be nice to see that light bar in person, looks like really good work from the pics. so any general conscesus on a date? and for that matter a place?
Old 01-13-2009, 08:50 AM   #37
linkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud of

Name: link the stink!
linkfeeney's Tacoma Gallery
we can ride the pinelands but the sand can REALLY kill it... I can lower the PSI, but I dont have air-pump to fill it up later.

hey bentz-steven, i wanna move out to socal, sick of the cold! I rather be at an expensive place with good weather at least!
Old 01-13-2009, 09:04 AM   #38

yeah so-cal is an awesome place, BUT the traffic is insane. that is the only thing i dont miss. I do have a question, how capable are the Pre-runner models? im putting a lift (3in.) and some tires (BF Goodrich MT's) and was wondering how far to go with it, as in the All pro front bumper and winch?
Old 01-13-2009, 09:08 AM   #39

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by betz.steven View Post
yeah so-cal is an awesome place, BUT the traffic is insane. that is the only thing i dont miss. I do have a question, how capable are the Pre-runner models? im putting a lift (3in.) and some tires (BF Goodrich MT's) and was wondering how far to go with it, as in the All pro front bumper and winch?
Very, especially with a locker. Most desert rigs are 2wd.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:18 AM   #40
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
What about another meet @ Red Robin in Hamilton? I am not wheeling my street queen.

http://www.redrobin.com/home/locate.aspx?id=655&dist=0