Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

NJ Meet???

Old 01-13-2009, 09:21 AM   #41
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
What about another meet @ Red Robin in Hamilton? I am not wheeling my street queen.

http://www.redrobin.com/home/locate.aspx?id=655&dist=0
Awesome burgers & beer or wheeling? Yeah, I'm in regardless of the location.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:23 AM   #42
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
why don't you have something for when I come to NYC on vacation?
Old 01-13-2009, 09:27 AM   #43
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Hell of an idea. What's your timing?

You'll probably have to check your Tacoma. I don't think they'll let you have it as a carry-on.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:49 AM   #44
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post

You'll probably have to check your Tacoma. I don't think they'll let you have it as a carry-on.
I don't know!

And I'll probably have to bring my wife and inlaws
Old 01-13-2009, 09:55 AM   #45
betz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud of

Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: Steve
betz.steven's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

he'll be ok, its only a fee for going over the weight limit on checked bags.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:59 AM   #46
betz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud of

Quote:
Very, especially with a locker. Most desert rigs are 2wd.
i was just curious about around here in NJ, most of the off pavemnet travels i have made have been for hunting or fishing. one more: im going with a 3in. toytech lift, what do you guys think will look better 285/75/16 or 265/75/16? in the BF Goodrich MT's
Old 01-13-2009, 11:34 AM   #47
linkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud of

Name: link the stink!
linkfeeney's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by betz.steven View Post
i was just curious about around here in NJ, most of the off pavemnet travels i have made have been for hunting or fishing. one more: im going with a 3in. toytech lift, what do you guys think will look better 285/75/16 or 265/75/16? in the BF Goodrich MT's
the 285/75/16 would look cool...

I was looking at the Nitto 265/75/16.. not cheap thou... or the Toyo's too.

so where are you guys planning this off-rd trip? Pinelands is by MCAFB, not too far from you.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:45 AM   #48

dont know yet, there has been mention of hooters. might try to see if some are up to go wheelin' and then meet up with everyone who doesnt want to go out later at hooters to finish off the day with some wings and beer.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:52 PM   #49
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkfeeney View Post
the 285/75/16 would look cool...

I was looking at the Nitto 265/75/16.. not cheap thou... or the Toyo's too.

so where are you guys planning this off-rd trip? Pinelands is by MCAFB, not too far from you.

i like air force bases!! do f-18s fly there?
Old 01-13-2009, 05:48 PM   #50

no we have heavy's, C-17's, KC-10's, and some KC-135's. we get the occasional fighters.
Old 01-13-2009, 06:17 PM   #51
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
im up for a meet! My truck dosent wheel either except to go hunting. There has been some central meets up in Hamilton area, at Red Robin.Good food in there also.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:33 AM   #52
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
As far as a meet your best bet is to just pick a place and a time and we can go from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
i like air force bases!! do f-18s fly there?
We had some A-10's at my work (Atlantic City Airport/ 177th air guard) yesterday. I dont know why but I think A-10's are bad ass.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:13 AM   #53
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
a-10s are sweet as hell! F-18s, F-15s, 16s they are all tight
Old 01-14-2009, 01:29 PM   #54
linkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud of

Name: link the stink!
linkfeeney's Tacoma Gallery
what's up with this Red Robbin place? they have these restaurant down here called PJ's. I grew up up in North jersery, never heard of until i came down here, also chickee and pee's.. nothing special, its like a hooter without tits and ass! I guess we have to find a mud pit somewhere and go from there eh?