Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

NJ Meet???

Old 01-13-2009, 06:11 AM   #1
betz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud of

Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: Steve
betz.steven's Tacoma Gallery
NJ Meet???

Anyone up for trying to get one together? have the lift and everything done soon, and would like to get out with some of the TW guys. Any ideas on location?
Old 01-13-2009, 07:11 AM   #2
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
Im on long island but if you can get something together I ll take a ride out.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:16 AM   #3
betz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud ofbetz.steven has much to be proud of

yeah i know there are like 5 or 6 othe guys from jersey on here and some in PA, not sure where in PA though. its still early so we will see when everyone logs on throughout the day. I was thinking maybe central NJ just to try to make it closer to everyone. i've been googling to try to find a good place as most of my stuff is done on the military bases.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:18 AM   #4
linkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud of

Name: link the stink!
linkfeeney's Tacoma Gallery
I have no lift truck... can i still come?
Old 01-13-2009, 07:23 AM   #5

of course, just a good reason to get together and have few beers and get the trucks dirty. I have a prerunner version but will be adding a winch to an all pro bumper soon to be able to pull myself out if need be. either way there are people that will be able to pull you out if you want to get it dirty. if not like i said still a good reason to get together and drink some beers, and meet some local guys to help out on mods and such. where at in mount laurel? i'm getting ready to move out to presidential lakes by the 70 72 circle.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:26 AM   #6
linkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud of

Name: link the stink!
linkfeeney's Tacoma Gallery
I dont have a snoggle either? am I goign to be screwed? my truck just a regular TRD 4x4.
I live off 38 in a condo... can't afford in this NJ to buy house... too pricey man!!
Old 01-13-2009, 07:33 AM   #7

snoggle? sorry not sure what you mean. yeah prices are rediculous but i grew up in SoCal so not much different for me. you'll be fine, i've been in some pretty crazy stuff with my 2wd prerunner and it was very capable. its the mud that kills me not having 4wd.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:40 AM   #8
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
You guys might want to move the thread to there http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/north-east/ . We had a meet in PA a few months back and it was alot of fun, no wheeling though.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:54 AM   #9

how would i move it?
Old 01-13-2009, 07:55 AM   #10
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
what part of jersey are you from? I am game, I am in south jersey just outside of philly
Old 01-13-2009, 07:58 AM   #11
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
im in ny but 15 mins from north jersey, depending on where you guys met i would be interested
Old 01-13-2009, 07:59 AM   #12

I'm Stationed at McGuire, but moving out on Rt. 70 up by the 70 & 72 circle. will have a nice two car garage for my mods. and some TW BBQ's maybe?
Old 01-13-2009, 08:04 AM   #13

hey silverseven any ideas on a good place to set it up? not sure if people want to wheel it or just set up a BBQ and some beers meet. Anyone? i got about 5 deer worth of steaks and burger if anyone likes venison. hopefully kill a few more before the season is over.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:15 AM   #14
Tacos are more gooder!!
Kropper has a spectacular aura aboutKropper has a spectacular aura about

Law Enforcement:
Kropper's Tacoma Gallery
A NJ meet and greet would be great!! It just comes down to where to hold it If you want to wheel...not so many places around. If its just to meet up and hang out, there is a lot more options. I'm out by the P.A. border, but I think If we can work something out in central NJ we'd have the best chance of getting the most people (NY, NJ, PA, and maybe even some CT). I'm most familiar with Somerset, Union, Hunterdon and Warren counties. There are some good potential meeting spots there... Let me know what I can do to help out and put this together.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:16 AM   #15
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by betz.steven View Post
I'm Stationed at McGuire, but moving out on Rt. 70 up by the 70 & 72 circle. will have a nice two car garage for my mods. and some TW BBQ's maybe?
Your not the one flying those damn C17's and C-130's over my house at tree level.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:26 AM   #16

no, the KC-10's. and i dont fly em' i fix em. it takes a high school diploma to fix what a college degree fucked up. I was fishing up at round valley reservoir the other day and there are alot of cool places with plenty of room up there, plus its got some great fishing.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:28 AM   #17

nevermind, their website says alcoholic beverages prohibited.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:36 AM   #18

Maybe Lake ASSUNPINK, gotta love the name, and its in central jersey (Northen Freehold or Monmouth County)?
Old 01-13-2009, 08:36 AM   #19
Jerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud of

Coast Guard: MLB Driver
Jerseytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yea a meet or BBQ or whatever you want to call it sounds good. I live near Atlantic City, but work up on LBI. Let's get it together. Maybe form a NJ chapter.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:37 AM   #20

Hooters inst a bad idea, but the guys up in NYC would have a hike ahead of them. trying to get something centrally located for the biggest turnout.