Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

any tacoma meets in las vegas????

Old 01-13-2009, 07:21 PM   #1
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
any tacoma meets in las vegas????

hey i was wondering if there is any tacoma meets in las vegas or close by if so let me know im always up for some trails or whatever
Old 01-13-2009, 09:05 PM   #2
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

socal16's Tacoma Gallery
whats up man, you know i wish i could this saturday but i have to go down to burbank california to pick up my wheels that i just purchased.
and yes i have 4x4 with the rear locker
Old 01-13-2009, 09:18 PM   #3
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Damn it! Why you guys gotta have normal jobs w/weekends off?
Old 01-13-2009, 09:21 PM   #4

socal16's Tacoma Gallery
i dont weekends off i usually have mon tues and thurs off
Old 01-14-2009, 02:13 AM   #5
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmer View Post
F-in A you wanna roll this saturday ? out to logandale http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ark-co-nv.html

you got 4x4, right ? http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ark-co-nv.html

If no we can do some milder stuff closer into town on sunday after lunch

PM me.

timmer
Logandale is pretty..wish I could go, but I'll be in Dumont riding in the sand again!
Hopefully when our season ends I can make it to some runs with you .
Old 01-14-2009, 05:38 AM   #6

socal16's Tacoma Gallery
we should all get get a nevada trail meet going!!!! whos up for it hit me up
Old 01-14-2009, 05:46 AM   #7
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal16 View Post
we should all get get a nevada trail meet going!!!! whos up for it hit me up
There is only about 4 members in Vegas, Ridingontrd is a little ways out in Laughlin.
I spend my winter weekends riding my quad in Dumont.

Timmer is out all the time, so hook up with him and you will have a great time.
I'm sure we can get a few of us together sometime.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:55 AM   #8

socal16's Tacoma Gallery
yea ill have to hit timmer up pretty soon i wanna break in my truck a bit more lol

thats awesome, i have yet to make a trip out to dumont this winter what kind of quad do you ride??
Old 01-14-2009, 06:14 PM   #9
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
yea ill have to hit timmer up pretty soon i wanna break in my truck a bit more lol
He's the right guy to help break your((I mean learn from) J/K Timmer))
Old 01-17-2009, 09:46 PM   #10
JATaco will become famous soon enough
JATaco's Tacoma Gallery
I can go anywhere 4x4 can go. Its all about the driver. Im in vegas w/ 07 dc prerunner.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:09 PM   #11
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JATaco View Post
I can go anywhere 4x4 can go. Its all about the driver. Im in vegas w/ 07 dc prerunner.
unless you barley one of your rear wheels on the ground
Old 01-18-2009, 05:22 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmer View Post
I've always regretted not getting more trail time in that weekend you were up here rich. I've offered to meet up and go wheel with dozens of folks on here and other sites and your the only one who has taken me up on it. And I just wanted to thank you for that.

We will have meet up and run some of the hundreds of miles of trails round here again real soon cuz Im kind of getting sick of rolling with nothing but cruiserheads, jeepers and the odd blue oval and bow tie boy.
Hitting a trail or two more would have been great.BUT..The run we did was a blast!! I came home w/a smile,a few pics,and some new friends. The pleasure was mine.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:28 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JATaco View Post
OK, You ride between Timmer and Socal16.
Old 01-20-2009, 02:21 AM   #14

Quote:

thats awesome, i have yet to make a trip out to dumont this winter what kind of quad do you ride??
I have a 07 Suzuki Z400, I'm riding in Dumont just about 2-3 weekends a month from Oct-April.
I have ridden my quad in some of the places Timmer wheels...logandale, nellis, wheelers pass, but haven't taken my truck out yet .

Timmer, if you want to check out some dunes without going to cali, Amargosa is closer to you (if you haven't already ventured there ).
Old 01-22-2009, 01:17 AM   #15

Quote:
hey i was wondering if there is any tacoma meets in las vegas or close by if so let me know im always up for some trails or whatever
Oh yeah, everyone should check out the SW Region threads.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/south-west/

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...o-nv-meet.html
Old 09-30-2011, 04:22 PM   #16
steveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nice
Name: steven
steveomalilay's Tacoma Gallery
im in hendersom but i dont have 4x4 i have a prerunner
Old 11-09-2011, 08:55 PM   #17
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveomalilay View Post
im in hendersom but i dont have 4x4 i have a prerunner
Old thread but I'm in Vegas too and also have a prerunner
Old 11-09-2011, 08:58 PM   #18
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
you will find everything you need in here lol dont bee scared http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/south-west/90006-vegas-bs-thread.html just look inside
Old 07-09-2013, 10:00 PM   #19
juandel702 is on a distinguished road
Name: Juan
juandel702's Tacoma Gallery
Where are all the Tacoma meets in Las Vegas..
Old 07-13-2013, 11:38 AM   #20
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
there are none lol, see post above yours click link