Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Trails near Savannah Ga

Old 01-13-2009, 08:02 PM   #1
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
Question Trails near Savannah Ga

I just moved to Savannah Ga. I would like to take my Tacoma off-road and have a little fun. Is there anywhere near here that I can make this possible? I have a TRD Sport with no mods to the 4x4. I am confident that I can make it through and over most obstacles since I grew up around 4x4s and can handle them pretty well.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:08 PM   #2
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylpickel2004 View Post
I just moved to Savannah Ga. I would like to take my Tacoma off-road and have a little fun. Is there anywhere near here that I can make this possible? I have a TRD Sport with no mods to the 4x4. I am confident that I can make it through and over most obstacles since I grew up around 4x4s and can handle them pretty well.
I would like to know about this too.

I hope to move to Savannah in about half a year to go to SCAD.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:10 PM   #3
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW fellow Georgian. Just dropping a line. I'm just a prerunner so no trails for me.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:25 PM   #4
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks JAG. I had a Scion TC and was a member of a few forums when I had the car. Dont know why it has taken me so long to join TW.