Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

SETO 2012 Windrock

Old 09-03-2012, 04:06 PM   #1
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
SETO 2012 Windrock

Me, no mods, and NwiTACO and (sk8erjess from TTORA) all went to Oliver springs, Tennessee for the South East Take Over event for toyotas. There was aton of toyota's there, but not nearly as many as last years event.

My journey, included me driving 2.5 hours to Mark's house (NwiTACO) and then me and Mark drove 6 hours to Lexington, Ky to meet up with Sk8erjess and no mods.

Then in the early morning we left for another 3 hours to finally wheel at the Windrock OHV park! SO STOKED!!!!

Enough chit-chat, FUCKING PRON TIME

Here you can see my gay rig loaded up.

Not many pictures of the turd but still!

NwiTACO's rig.

no mods

Now some random photos I took of the scenery. Up in the mountains, and even a dried up waterfall...

Old 09-03-2012, 04:10 PM   #2
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Sick pics, sick rigs, and looks like a fun trip.
Old 09-04-2012, 04:48 AM   #3
jds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
jds0912's Tacoma Gallery
Sick pics. How much carnage? Any vids?
Old 09-04-2012, 04:54 AM   #4
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
dam i miss windrock
Old 09-04-2012, 08:43 AM   #5
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
Me, no mods, and NwiTACO and (sk8erjess from TTORA) all went to Oliver springs, Tennessee for the South East Take Over event for toyotas. There was aton of toyota's there, but not nearly as many as last years event.

My journey, included me driving 2.5 hours to Mark's house (NwiTACO) and then me and Mark drove 6 hours to Lexington, Ky to meet up with Sk8erjess and no mods.

Then in the early morning we left for another 3 hours to finally wheel at the Windrock OHV park! SO STOKED!!!!

Enough chit-chat, FUCKING PRON TIME

Here you can see my gay rig loaded up.

Not many pictures of the turd but still!

NwiTACO's rig.

no mods

Awesome, thanks fer sharing!
Old 09-04-2012, 08:46 AM   #6
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Saw the pictures over on RST. great looking trip. looks like the trails were pretty dry for your guys.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:58 PM   #8
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey badger View Post
Sick pics, sick rigs, and looks like a fun trip.
It was, thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jds0912 View Post
Sick pics. How much carnage? Any vids?
NwiTACO broke a AP chromoly front axle and bent another. Toasted a rear shock.

no mods didn't break anything, he didn't wheel hard enough

My driveshaft came loose, forgot to tighten the nut properly holding it together...

My carnage is way worse (as expected with SA), toasted my front pinion seal, blew 2 shocks, wore out my ball joints even worse, any some other shit... Mainly just maintenance crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
Awesome, thanks fer sharing!
No no... thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
Saw the pictures over on RST. great looking trip. looks like the trails were pretty dry for your guys.
They were very dry!! I wish it rained a little to keep the dust down... As we were packing up the trucks the last day it POURED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Taco 22 View Post
Did y'all run 39?
I am pretty sure we did... But don't know....
Old 09-04-2012, 06:09 PM   #9
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Nick didn't wheel hard enough....
Old 09-04-2012, 06:33 PM   #10
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Parker
Rebel Taco 22's Tacoma Gallery
Wish i could have wheeled with yall some. Heres some pictures from 15, finally tried the whole thing. Didnt break anything but got a nice new dent at the end of 15.

Pretty sure the damage happened here

Yes i made it out

Old 09-04-2012, 06:36 PM   #11
Solid Axle FTMFW!!

Shit.. you out wheeled me on trail 15. I just took the easy route... my shitty driving didn't do well
Old 09-04-2012, 06:42 PM   #12
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Nice rigs! So from the pictures the 2nd gens have LT? Sweet rigs either way.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:49 PM   #13
Solid Axle FTMFW!!

Yea, NwiTACO has the 2" All pro kit, and no mods has the 3.5" Total chaos kit.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:50 PM   #14
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pics thanks for sharing.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:57 PM   #15
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Shit.. you out wheeled me on trail 15. I just took the easy route... my shitty driving didn't do well
The dirt trail on the left after the ledges?

My driving wasnt to good either, I just kinda hammered down and hoped for the best.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:23 PM   #16
Solid Axle FTMFW!!

Yeah the dirt trail I was in a bad mood and my truck wasn't working very well
Old 09-04-2012, 07:40 PM   #17
mall crawler
Quote:
Yeah the dirt trail I was in a bad mood and my truck wasn't working very well
I understand. I think we are gonna take another trip late winter and would love to meet you and do a little wheeling.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:56 PM   #18
Solid Axle FTMFW!!

Yeah windrock will be a one time trip a year haha. It cost me around $800 to go there. Gas was $600. Then hotel with 4 other peoples it was cheap, and some $ for food of course...
Old 09-04-2012, 08:00 PM   #19
mall crawler
Quote:
Yeah windrock will be a one time trip a year haha. It cost me around $800 to go there. Gas was $600. Then hotel with 4 other peoples it was cheap, and some $ for food of course...
I forgot it was such a long drive

Next SETO
Old 09-06-2012, 05:31 PM   #20
Solid Axle FTMFW!!

MOAR PICS!