Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

ClegHorn Trail Run (56K go Bake a Cake!)

Old 01-19-2009, 10:05 PM   #21
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
next time we plan on something we'll send you a PM if it's not already posted here on the boards so you can make plans and join us!
Keep me posted for suuuure. you guys catch any damage on this trip?
Old 01-19-2009, 10:16 PM   #22
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
wow. nice. im headed up mthere the 31st myself. i only got a prerunner but im willing to push it. lol. i only live about 15 min from this spot and i rarely get to come up there. sad huh.

hey dj trujillo, where did you get that ring for your tow hitch? thanks
Old 01-19-2009, 10:21 PM   #23
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
Keep me posted for suuuure. you guys catch any damage on this trip?
nothing serious at all, Denny stuffed a tire in da finder well that sounded bad but nothing at all, also scuffed a wheel up but nothing to cry over lol.

we are in the early planning stages for Calico this weekend. we''l post more info as it comes!!!
http://www.dirtopia.com/wiki/Calico

teaser pics.. courtesy of TacoSupreme form TTORA

Old 01-19-2009, 10:24 PM   #24
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
looks cool. im gonna be tied up until like the 2nd week in feb i think tho. we are moving feb 1st and we got a lot of shit to do
Old 01-19-2009, 10:27 PM   #25
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
wow. nice. im headed up mthere the 31st myself. i only got a prerunner but im willing to push it. lol. i only live about 15 min from this spot and i rarely get to come up there. sad huh.

hey dj trujillo, where did you get that ring for your tow hitch? thanks
the reciever shackle bracket as its called can be ordered here at http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/towstrap.htm

or can also be ordered/purchased at
http://www.4wheelparts.com/search.as...ackle+reciever
Old 01-19-2009, 10:43 PM   #27
Power Top

Quote:
thanks monkeyproof. im def. gonna be getting one of those.
they are a absolute must have for trails. dont forget to have with you a suitably rated recovery strap as well!!
Old 01-20-2009, 12:07 AM   #29
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
Quote:
yea im in with that recovery strap group buy. Plus the guys im going with have jeeps and plenty of straps. im just a little upset that i dont have 4x4. but im very impressed with the locker.
Don't forget about the front shackle as well Hey Tom is that Calico run this weekend?
Old 01-20-2009, 06:09 PM   #30
Power Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRMarlon View Post
Don't forget about the front shackle as well Hey Tom is that Calico run this weekend?
si Senior Marlon, este Sabado!
Old 01-20-2009, 06:48 PM   #32
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
very nice pics! That jeep reminds me alot of my old 95..AHhhhh
Old 01-21-2009, 12:43 AM   #33
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
si Senior Marlon, este Sabado!
I guess I am going to have to Cancel my Track Day at Buttonwillow and join you guys instead!!!
Old 01-21-2009, 02:11 AM   #34
Braaaaap!
Motoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to behold

Name: Caleb
Motoknuckle's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in love with both of those white Toyotas.

VERY nice!