Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Warn VR10000

Old 10-06-2012, 10:38 PM   #1
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Warn VR10000

Does anyone have any experience with them? I know they use parts made in "other" countries and assembled here. I've read a few threads about them but nothing substantial and mostly from jeepers.

I do a lot of mild off-roading, nothing crazy, so the winch wouldn't be used often, just as a backup. I've found the m8000 for a bit more but think I would need a bit more with an 01 double cab + gear as I'm usually camping or shooting.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:04 PM   #2
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone?
Old 10-08-2012, 06:49 PM   #3

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
I guess none has one.
Old 10-08-2012, 09:19 PM   #4
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
I would just go with a proven winch. I know lots of guys with the m8000. They work well. I always carry a pulley as well, you never know. As well as 100" extra cable and an ARB winch extension..