Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Corral canyon today

Old 10-13-2012, 03:37 PM   #2
Truck ~n~ Tow
TacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BU3....   Builder with NMCB3 1981-1986...  SeaBee's if that's easier...
TacoDell's Tacoma Gallery
If you didn't do the connector... yer just a pussy jk

looking at yer video...

think the last time I ran that...
we were going the other direction

downhill is easier then up

glad you had a good time regardless.

some years back
Old 10-13-2012, 03:44 PM   #3
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDell View Post
If you didn't do the connector... yer just a pussy jk

looking at yer video...

think the last time I ran that...
we were going the other direction

downhill is easier then up

glad you had a good time no matter

HA! I'll stay a pussy for sure then....

Yeah that was Bronco Flats & down is def easier than going up...

This was Sidewinder..... We didn't finish this one tho' 2 guys with no armor & i didn't want their rocker panels looking like mine.... Def. chewed up trail tho'

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...FPIMlkruM#t=2s
Old 10-13-2012, 03:58 PM   #4
Truck ~n~ Tow
TacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BU3....   Builder with NMCB3 1981-1986...  SeaBee's if that's easier...
TacoDell's Tacoma Gallery
^ Lol... glad I have a 1st gen

I have yet to run sidewinder
but will when I get back down there.

btw... yer older then me by a few
you should have bigger ballz then I
Old 10-13-2012, 04:33 PM   #5
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
Nice...

What wheels are on that thing?
Old 10-13-2012, 04:51 PM   #6
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDell View Post
^ Lol... glad I have a 1st gen

I have yet to run sidewinder
but will when I get back down there.

btw... yer older then me by a few
you should have bigger ballz then I

Shit, I think i lost one on some rocks earlier, whens the last time you were on this one ?? It's pretty washed out around the rocks so that 1 & a half footer is now 2ft +......

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvv

Finishing up Sidewinder, gotta have some extra eyes sometimes...