Notices

Hydraulics on my TRD

Old 10-19-2012, 08:53 PM   #21
sammyliciious is on a distinguished road
Name: Sammy
sammyliciious's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Lol Aaron, I would say if you mean hydro bumps then hell yes do it. But if you mean what I think you mean (homie hydros for making your truck hop) that would be a hell no
haha why a hell no? is it a waste of money basically?
Old 10-19-2012, 08:58 PM   #22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
I would but my camera is broken

Ive never seen hydros on a taco but bagged tacomas are pretty common if thats what you mean, OP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tjHd-aZ4Fs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3spmLp6xCYE

lets not turn this thread into a "thats fucking gay bc its not what I like" thread

awaiting the OP to return
haha i was thinking of bags too... but i kinda don't wanna lower my baby ;/ i got a truck because i love how tall it makes me feel :]
Old 10-19-2012, 09:01 PM   #24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
^^^you guys scared her off
your 08 has an AUX plug in thing huh? damn i never paid attention to that when i got my truck, too in a rush ;/
Old 10-19-2012, 09:03 PM   #25
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
You should do it....ollie that sumbich over some rocks on the trails.
haha i never been off road with my truck ;/ like.. real off roading in the dirt and what not
Old 10-19-2012, 09:09 PM   #26
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
I mean if its what you want, you will definitely be an individual here. But I say go for what you want. I personally thinks its a horrible thing to do to a TRD. If you want height for off road, but then want to go back down to about stock height you could get height adjustable coil overs for the front. I don't know about the back though..
Old 02-15-2013, 06:51 AM   #27
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
That's why hub caps suck, or trim rings, whatever that was.
it was a China made rim, problem with today is that there is a misuse of the brand "Dayton". And a trim ring would NEVER be able to do the damage that rim caused that person (took out his jaw, and messed up his chest and such).
Old 02-15-2013, 07:04 AM   #28
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
I would but my camera is broken

Ive never seen hydros on a taco but bagged tacomas are pretty common if thats what you mean, OP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tjHd-aZ4Fs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3spmLp6xCYE

lets not turn this thread into a "thats fucking gay bc its not what I like" thread

awaiting the OP to return
juice and bags are both common with any mini. Although the rear would mainly need a flip kit and then w/e link set-up you choose, the front of the truck is a problem. TOO much to mod for clearance mainly travel.

5 lug is BEST to drop/layout, 6 lug is BEST to lift imo.
Old 02-15-2013, 07:07 AM   #29
R.I.P. "Pearl the Shark"
BluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluePearlShark99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
BluePearlShark99's Tacoma Gallery
drop it!!!!!