Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Tacoma off road Isenber Germany

Old 10-22-2012, 12:41 PM   #1
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma off road Isenber Germany

first trail and hill climbing that ive gotten to do with the lift on my truck, done some before but nothing like in these next two videos. The truck is an 11 sport so no rear locker or anything like that only upgrades are 3 in lift, 285's, cat-back exhaust and CAI.
I have two more videos uploading that ill post on here when they fully upload.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa0hJxPal68

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOoGkzjTfkc
Old 11-06-2012, 12:39 AM   #3
FCdrifter is on a distinguished road

FCdrifter's Tacoma Gallery
Germany has Tacomas? I thought the Tacoma was a NA thing only?
Old 11-06-2012, 07:16 AM   #4
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
I brought it over from the US, but yes US installations do sell american vehicles
Old 11-06-2012, 07:20 AM   #5
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Is that place down near ansbach Germany or down in the southern part of Germany?

There was a place an hour south of illesheim Germany when I was stationed there. Didn't find out bout it until I sent my Tacoma back to the states before I pcs'd
Old 11-06-2012, 08:41 AM   #6
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
Lol, did you just slap a go-pro on that german girls head and make her follow you on foot everywhere.

It would be so much fun to take a Dirt Bike to the sand dune you guys wheeled in! looks like the combo of long wheelbase and no lockers really set you back in the tight sections through there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=6PpuJ-kpKf8#!
Old 02-23-2013, 09:25 PM   #7
ich bin die Scheiße
IBATanker is on a distinguished road

Army: bad mo fo
Name: Chuck
IBATanker's Tacoma Gallery
I never knew there where good places to offroad in Germany, I was in Baumholder. Not really any good places where I was at.
Old 05-04-2013, 05:06 AM   #8
wyley wright is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: wyley
wyley wright's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man, where is that place I am stationed by Ansbach Germany and would really like to hit up as many of the offroad parks in Germany as I can.