Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Solid Axle Rigs Wheel in Arizona

Old 10-22-2012, 06:46 PM   #1
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Solid Axle Rigs Wheel in Arizona

Here are some teaser pictures and a video of the wheeling we did in Arizona this past weekend.
For the rest of the story follow the link below.

Video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgHeMpkLNZU&feature=plcp

Here is the link to the rest of the story.

RST Arizona run 2012
Old 10-23-2012, 05:15 AM   #3
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
I bow to your vehicles. May I one day own a bitchin solid axle.
Thank you. They are fun but you have a different type of fun with your high speed stuff. One day I'll build a prerunner. Wont keep it for long because speed is not my thing but it'll be fun to build one. Got lots of ideas.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:12 AM   #4
TRD: Trail Ready Development
Gregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Gregero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by awsumdc View Post
Thank you. They are fun but you have a different type of fun with your high speed stuff. One day I'll build a prerunner. Wont keep it for long because speed is not my thing but it'll be fun to build one. Got lots of ideas.
Kick ass. I'm looking to buy a solid axle 4runner or Toyota pick up some day and get my own project started in the area that YOU guys excel in. The idea of having dinner, drinking beer, and camping on the mountain top that almost NOBODY else can get up is what makes it all so exciting to me.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:31 AM   #6
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery

that's a crazy section of trail there...nice execution!
Old 10-23-2012, 11:41 AM   #7
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
lol, camera man. "It's going to dip!"

That looks like an exhilarating trail.
Thanks man.

I'll have that stuff for you this weekend.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:22 PM   #9
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-23-2012, 01:26 PM   #10
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
hell ya! nice photo's and rig's. Looks like a lot of fun out there
Old 10-23-2012, 01:30 PM   #11
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
where at in az is this, if you dont mind me asking.
Old 10-23-2012, 03:27 PM   #12
Strautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 2nd Lt @TBS
Name: Nick
Strautins's Tacoma Gallery
I want to do this to my 11' SO DAMN BAD....
Old 10-23-2012, 04:00 PM   #13
Its the Journey, not the Destination
SierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shedSierraExp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cliff
SierraExp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
payette draw is up around Payson.

Wyatt, I saw your rig on the trailer going down the 202 last Thursday. Wondered what you were doing in town.
Old 10-23-2012, 05:24 PM   #14
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
Payson Arizona. It's the Payette Draw trail.
Old 10-23-2012, 05:27 PM   #15
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraExp View Post
payette draw is up around Payson.

Wyatt, I saw your rig on the trailer going down the 202 last Thursday. Wondered what you were doing in town.
Yeah... RockSolidToys holds an event each year in Arizona and this year we choose Payson as our victim. Had a great time up there. There was some carnage but nothing that we couldn't get fixed and get us back on the trail again. The Beast did better than we thought and was flawless on all the obstacles.