Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Your biggest DERP !!

Old 10-23-2012, 10:32 PM   #21
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
story behind that one ^ is absofuckinglutely retarded almost as funny as dougs mishap in the pizza hut parking lot LOL that shit makes me laugh everytime!
Old 10-23-2012, 10:33 PM   #22
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
that's the second or third time i've had a tree hit there

I actually hit a tree straight on that same day at decent speed. Jarred me and the passenger pretty hard. bumper wing save my ass.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:33 PM   #23
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed will add pics and story tomorrow.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:34 PM   #24
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Subbed will add pics and story tomorrow.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:18 PM   #27
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post

I blamed it on no power steering

Anyway I had a small cooler full of ice, adult beverages and food sitting on top of my passenger seat, of course knowing me being in a rush to get outta the house and get to my camping spot (McCain valley) I didnt secure the it, why I didnt have it on the passenger side floorboard or bed idk... Well as I was pulling out of my block the cooler started to slide and fall over, I tried to catch it but as I leaned over to grab it I somehow managed to turn the wheel, probly with my big assed belly or some shit, stupid assed god damn non adjustable toyota single cab seat! LOL. Well after I realized what was happening I ended up hopping the curb and running into a fucking tree and huge bush that engulfed half the truck I also managed to stuff a fat branch between the fender and tire.

Once i got out of the ohh fuck what did I just do moment I threw that bitch in reverse gave it a little gas and went no where, all I did was burn rubber , one tire fire for the loss! Half the truck was in the bushes/tree and the other half was in the bike lane.

At this point im like OH FUCK! someone must have seen me and reported my dumbass to the police or something, since this happened in front of an elementry school theres an SRO (School Resource Officer) always there hanging out so im sitting there thinking to myself like "oh man im fucked!"..... Since im a quick thinker in situations like these I hop out of the truck and run back to my house grab the taco and recovery strap hook it all up and yank that mother fucker out of the bush and off the tree. That little 88 acted like nothing happened to it so i drove it home with the hood all scrunched up, fender falling off and all, I parked that shit in the garage asap and ran back to my taco and drove it home like nothing even happened. That was my major derp of 2011. Fuck trees!

Its true most accidents happen less than a mile away from your house, in my case about 150 ft hahah And to top it off I didnt even get to go camping
Old 10-23-2012, 11:25 PM   #28
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
& who can forget this one , I'll post it for Greg !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...LKwedH0fA#t=0s

Mr. Doug when i first started lurking here and saw that video right there it let me know that I was going to love heading out with SoCal tacomas and tacomaworld LMAO!!! We all gotta start somewhere right? ahhhahaha Cracks up everytime I see it
Old 10-23-2012, 11:27 PM   #29
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
& who can forget this one , I'll post it for Greg !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...LKwedH0fA#t=0s
greg as in gregero?
Old 10-23-2012, 11:28 PM   #30
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Shit is not buffing out:

Old 10-23-2012, 11:31 PM   #31
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mr. Doug when i first started lurking here and saw that video right there it let me know that I was going to love heading out with SoCal tacomas and tacomaworld LMAO!!! We all gotta start somewhere right? ahhhahaha Cracks up everytime I see it

So do I !!! STILL laugh like hell when i watch it !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
greg as in gregero?
That be him Jake.....
Old 10-23-2012, 11:37 PM   #33
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Did you just do that Doug ? I've had a few derp moments and it always involved a good doseage of Heineken .
Old 10-23-2012, 11:54 PM   #34
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Did you just do that Doug ? I've had a few derp moments and it always involved a good doseage of Heineken .

ahhh yes a good ole dose of liquid courage is all it takes sometimes lol i dont like to talk about those moments though
Old 10-24-2012, 12:02 AM   #35
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
lets just say dont ride a dirtbike hungover...

day one about an hour after the ride..... yess kiddies I finished my ride on a fucked up leg

and day 2 when i got home LOL

Old 10-24-2012, 12:05 AM   #36
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
My biggest derp was derping all over my derp while I was trying to derp over my derp, and then I derped...
Old 10-24-2012, 01:25 AM   #37
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ahhh yes a good ole dose of liquid courage is all it takes sometimes lol i dont like to talk about those moments though
Hahaha yeah . Why I didn't give any examples . Figure everybody just knows .
Old 10-24-2012, 03:10 AM   #38
NWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: James
NWTacoGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-24-2012, 07:41 AM   #39
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are you parked on top of a picnic table ????
Maaaaaaaaybe

Ok no, it's my trailer. But there is a picnic table in between the wheels.