Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Your biggest DERP !!

Old 10-24-2012, 07:43 AM   #41
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
You got some camber tere bro? Going for that stanced look?
Word.
I like camber so much I did it to the rear suspension.
Old 10-24-2012, 07:49 AM   #43
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
I blamed it on no power steering

Anyway I had a small cooler full of ice, adult beverages and food sitting on top of my passenger seat, of course knowing me being in a rush to get outta the house and get to my camping spot (McCain valley) I didnt secure the it, why I didnt have it on the passenger side floorboard or bed idk... Well as I was pulling out of my block the cooler started to slide and fall over, I tried to catch it but as I leaned over to grab it I somehow managed to turn the wheel, probly with my big assed belly or some shit, stupid assed god damn non adjustable toyota single cab seat! LOL. Well after I realized what was happening I ended up hopping the curb and running into a fucking tree and huge bush that engulfed half the truck I also managed to stuff a fat branch between the fender and tire.

Once i got out of the ohh fuck what did I just do moment I threw that bitch in reverse gave it a little gas and went no where, all I did was burn rubber , one tire fire for the loss! Half the truck was in the bushes/tree and the other half was in the bike lane.

At this point im like OH FUCK! someone must have seen me and reported my dumbass to the police or something, since this happened in front of an elementry school theres an SRO (School Resource Officer) always there hanging out so im sitting there thinking to myself like "oh man im fucked!"..... Since im a quick thinker in situations like these I hop out of the truck and run back to my house grab the taco and recovery strap hook it all up and yank that mother fucker out of the bush and off the tree. That little 88 acted like nothing happened to it so i drove it home with the hood all scrunched up, fender falling off and all, I parked that shit in the garage asap and ran back to my taco and drove it home like nothing even happened. That was my major derp of 2011. Fuck trees!

Its true most accidents happen less than a mile away from your house, in my case about 150 ft hahah And to top it off I didnt even get to go camping
Old 10-24-2012, 08:02 AM   #44
Littlebro 5 will become famous soon enough

Name: Tyler
Littlebro 5's Tacoma Gallery
going to slow in the sand

Old 10-24-2012, 08:02 AM   #45
TRD: Trail Ready Development
Gregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Gregero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
& who can forget this one , I'll post it for Greg !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...LKwedH0fA#t=0s
Aw WTF! I jumped into this thread just to post that! O well. That's my biggest derp...

Trying to think of another- maybe taking the group to the salton sea after a rain the week before, but no, this one's my derpiest moment. Or how about running over everyone's shit that they threw in front of my truck? LOL ah many a moment hanging with the group
Old 10-24-2012, 08:10 AM   #46
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Misjudging a hole and end up having water come in the cabYour biggest DERP !!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1351091336.692494.jpgYour biggest DERP !!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1351091392.725346.jpg
Old 10-24-2012, 09:52 AM   #47
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
So this weekend as you most already know, my truck took a hard hit.

Thanks Gabe (gelo760) for the use of a spare tire.

This is where the coil bucket hit the fenderwell.

Crumpled some sheet metal in the fender well as well.

Core supports were already cracked but they are worse now.

Both inner rack & pinion seals were blown. We were looking for power steering fluid leaking and couldnt find it then saw the boots were swollen. Then the boots shoved the fluid back out of the resi.

Luckily the tie rod ends dont look bent.

Thanks Matt (lembowski) for the use of your jack and Tyler (socalduckslayer) for the use of your 4x4's.

Ran 245's on the front all the way home with no power steering.

Luckily the tie rod ends dont look bent.
So this so far has been my biggest! Stupid ditch just jumped in front of me...
Old 10-24-2012, 10:10 AM   #49
lineman is on a distinguished road

Name: Brad
lineman's Tacoma Gallery

Sorry about the pic.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:11 AM   #50
lineman is on a distinguished road

Name: Brad
lineman's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-24-2012, 10:12 AM   #51
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lineman View Post
Old 10-24-2012, 11:00 AM   #54
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
Not a taco. But this was a doozy

Your biggest DERP !!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1351101526.498125.jpg
Your biggest DERP !!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1351101547.530416.jpg
Your biggest DERP !!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1351101587.262971.jpg

3 days before Christmas. Walked away with out a scratch
Old 10-24-2012, 11:03 AM   #55
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
If you've offroaded for any length of time you've probably done a derp or 2 , I have & it doesn't always happen offroad either,,,so with that I'll stick my own out there for the wall of shame........

Courtesy of the Pizza Hut parking lot in Alpine,CA. ,

C'mon now people , don't be shy......

Damn Mall Crawler!!!
Old 10-24-2012, 11:07 AM   #56
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
borrowed my dads truck to the dunes...

and this
Old 10-24-2012, 11:08 AM   #58
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Interacting with this twit
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/new...p-ganstas.html
Old 10-24-2012, 11:20 AM   #60
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking at first when reading the title: When I married my second wife.... Then I realized what was being asked.....