Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Your biggest DERP !!

Old 10-23-2012, 10:28 PM   #1
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Your biggest DERP !!

If you've offroaded for any length of time you've probably done a derp or 2 , I have & it doesn't always happen offroad either,,,so with that I'll stick my own out there for the wall of shame........

Courtesy of the Pizza Hut parking lot in Alpine,CA. ,

C'mon now people , don't be shy......
Old 10-23-2012, 10:33 PM   #2
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
The really embarrassing part is I knew the hand rail was there next to me, I was pulling out "forwards" , not even backing out !!......
Old 10-23-2012, 10:39 PM   #3
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
If you've offroaded for any length of time you've probably done a derp or 2 , I have & it doesn't always happen offroad either,,,so with that I'll stick my own out there for the wall of shame........

Courtesy of the Pizza Hut parking lot in Alpine,CA. ,

C'mon now people , don't be shy......
ya know what would have prevented that??

sliders
they help even while mall crawling apparently!
Old 10-23-2012, 10:46 PM   #4
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
ya know what would have prevented that??

sliders
they help even while mall crawling apparently!

You're right !!!! Behold !!!

Yeah I know, its like calling the fire dept. after the fire.....
Old 10-23-2012, 10:49 PM   #6
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
driving on the a one way street in the oposite direction....
Old 10-23-2012, 10:55 PM   #7
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
driving on the a one way street in the oposite direction....

Niiiiice !! I did that too in San Francisco......
Old 10-23-2012, 10:56 PM   #8
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
mine happened today lol....was wondering why all the cars were facing me at the intersection!
Old 10-23-2012, 10:59 PM   #9
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery

Old 10-23-2012, 11:05 PM   #11
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Now tell the nice people how it happened Connor.....
yes, please do.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:06 PM   #12
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
dont care to explain how it happened but bent a 7/8" shock shaft

Old 10-23-2012, 11:10 PM   #14
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
not a taco....but forgot about this one to..

Old 10-23-2012, 11:10 PM   #15
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Now tell the nice people how it happened Connor.....
Old man, you and Kenzie are the only ones who know the truth

And she laughed her ass off when I told her
Old 10-23-2012, 11:17 PM   #16
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking that whipper wouldve started this thread..
Old 10-23-2012, 11:20 PM   #17
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
sliders only go so far folks.......when the end, they end.

Old 10-23-2012, 11:28 PM   #18
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
sliders only go so far folks.......when the end, they end.

lol ive done that but on the drivers side front of an old 88 god damn tree came outta no where Ive got more fuck ups that I thought now that i think about it LOL

Old 10-23-2012, 11:31 PM   #19
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
story behind that one ^ is absofuckinglutely retarded almost as funny as dougs mishap in the pizza hut parking lot LOL that shit makes me laugh everytime!
Old 10-23-2012, 11:31 PM   #20
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
I'll add my derp contribution to the thread

I'm adding a derp for montie as well

OH, Monte's is def. DERP worthy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
not a taco....but forgot about this one to..

Oh my Andrew !! Corral canyon ??...